Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean has a trade and they can earn a lot of money, and the earning potential is huge as he progresses. He really should not have put his lot in with her. I do remember her saying they had some house buying ISA together, so they've been tied together a while I guess.

Reactions: 6
Their house is worth nowhere near £500,000. It was less than £300,000 and they put down a 10% deposit. They’ll still be paying a lot in mortgage repayments but chill… it’s Newcastle not the south 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Their house is worth nowhere near £500,000. It was less than £300,000 and they put down a 10% deposit. They’ll still be paying a lot in mortgage repayments but chill… it’s Newcastle not the south 😂
Looking at current houses on market in that area they are averaging that price right now …I know the market fluctuations can come into play but surely not at much inflation

Reactions: 1
Still about 1.5k in mortgage repayments.

Reactions: 4
Omg guys block your ears there’s another singing video up on her insta. I’m mesmerised by the size of her foot, how can she fit in any shoes with feet that chonky
Jeez she really thinks she can sing doesn’t she, just as well she’s in a detached house!
🙈 she’s put that it’s a cat screeching so she gets all the bots climbing up her arse & comments to stroke her massive ego

Reactions: 7
They got their house for 249k

Reactions: 12
She does this a lot when she talks. It’s hard to explain but it’s like she’s pressing down on her teeth. I suppose that contributes to a lot of the mad mouth movements we’re all able to screenshot from her videos 🤣
Probably cause shes so used to doing it when shes having a go at Sean. And probably grits her teeth when shes writing nasty replays to comments.

Reactions: 5
Sean has a trade and they can earn a lot of money, and the earning potential is huge as he progresses. He really should not have put his lot in with her. I do remember her saying they had some house buying ISA together, so they've been tied together a while I guess.
Just curious what trade is Sean actually in??

Reactions: 1
Looking for freebies! Even if she loses weight it won't ever stay off. Plus it won't fix her personality, she'll still be unrelatable and have a ugly personality
Not this again 🙄. I swear she’s asked about 3/4 times since ditching Adam.

Reactions: 18
Took one for the team, anyone else wanting to message them as well as I said their may be other messages 🤣🤣🤣 I'm not normally this invested(?) in someone but she deserves all the karma.

Also look how much they charge!! This was the earliest date I could see available as they are fully booked. Surely this was a gifted holiday as I cant see them paying this much. Or it may be that much as it's in the summer? But then again Sean paid for it which I bet she begged him to do.

Going back to the holiday vlog. Anyone else hear her said Sean was embedded on the sofa? Sorry Demi (hey hunnybun) but you have tan embedded in your skin, dirt embedded in your feet (remember the christmas video where the bottoms of her feet were filthy 🤮) jewellery embedded in your neck and chins embedded in your chins so your a fine one to talk!!! I feel like embedded is the new London 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looking for freebies! Even if she loses weight it won't ever stay off. Plus it won't fix her personality, she'll still be unrelatable and have a ugly personality
While drinking a calorie laden drink, the irony.

Took one for the team, anyone else wanting to message them as well as I said their may be other messages 🤣🤣🤣 I'm not normally this invested(?) in someone but she deserves all the karma.

Also look how much they charge!! This was the earliest date I could see available as they are fully booked. Surely this was a gifted holiday as I cant see them paying this much. Or it may be that much as it's in the summer? But then again Sean paid for it which I bet she begged him to do.

Going back to the holiday vlog. Anyone else hear her said Sean was embedded on the sofa? Sorry Demi (hey hunnybun) but you have tan embedded in your skin, dirt embedded in your feet (remember the christmas video where the bottoms of her feet were filthy 🤮) jewellery embedded in your neck and chins embedded in your chins so your a fine one to talk!!! I feel like embedded is the new London 🤣🤣🤣
Good on you👍🏻

Reactions: 5

Doin god's work 😂👌 let us know if they reply 😁

Reactions: 8
Nana Aye must have a cracking job considering house prices are just shy of £500,000 for 4 bedroom houses in her area , big D could be hitting the only fans any day now
I'm sure said hers was £250k (yes house prices will have gone up since but not doubled I'm sure - and don't forget she's sacrificed a bedroom for a walk-in wardrobe lol)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.