Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm LIVING for the fact that she has shared something as deeply private as her bank balance JUST BECAUSE we've been saying she is skint šŸ¤£

This thread must absolutely eat her up because there is NOTHING she can do about it šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø

Carry on Demi, we will keep watching the car crash that is your life
That's even if it's her actual bank balance because I am sure banks don't let people screenshot account information or statements.

Reactions: 6
Screenshots from google again Demi? šŸ˜‚classless toad even if sheā€™s fake bragging.

Reactions: 2
iā€™m with lloyds and i can screenshot mine but that still doesnā€™t mean she hasnā€™t moved money over

Reactions: 2
iā€™m with lloyds and i can screenshot mine but that still doesnā€™t mean she hasnā€™t moved money over
I just checked and I can screenshot it. It was a long while ago when I last tried that and it wouldn't let me. But even so it doesn't mean it's her account. It could be her mum's, Sean's, anybodies account.

There is still no proof that it's her actual account. She can reciept all she likes but it's not really evidence it's just a screenshot that could have come from anywhere.

Reactions: 3
The comment shes ā€œreplying toā€ is obviously from a YouTube video and not on TikTok where sheā€™s posted that lmaoā€¦.. Get a grip Demi. Pleased sheā€™s confirmed my comment that she used in one of her videos that her audience does pay her wages though šŸ„°

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s deleted her post and video she made during the BLM movement in 2020 addressing her own racism. Does that confirm she was just doing it for the ā€œtrendā€?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
her downfall is the fact she very clearly is addicted to tattle! she proves it time and time again. the tit she is getting most annoyed about are common topics of conversation HERE!

she should thank us at this point! i think most of her views come from us lol

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m dying from secondhand embarrassment at the bank statement post šŸ˜‚ from someone who claims not to ā€˜give a sh*tā€™ about what the ā€˜haterzzzā€™ think of her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve scribbled out literally everything but it lets me do it! Thatā€™s so weird?

I never saw her insta stories(?) though ā€” why was she posting how much she made?
Yeah sorry I just checked and I could do it. The last time I tried was a long while ago so maybe things have changed because you never used to be able to do screenshots

Sheā€™s deleted her post and video she made during the BLM movement in 2020 addressing her own racism. Does that confirm she was just doing it for the ā€œtrendā€?
Yeah most likely. She was just getting views

She's probably all chuffed with herself showing those screenshots but all she has done is cause herself more grief because once a liar always a liar. Thats what she gets when she can't tell the truth. She clearly lies about everything so until there is actual evidence then I will never believe a word she says

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I just went on my Lloyds app, tried to screenshot and it says
"Couldn't capture screenshot. Screenshots are not permitted on this screen."

Reactions: 9
She apparently earned 10k in march but moaned at sean for getting a takeaway and food would be wasted...something not quite adding up. She used to get surplus 30k to 60 k views now gets 10k all funded by her, her viewers mean tit all. Well she has been saying that for a while, hence why her youtube has plummeted.

When you watch her arrogant tiktok vids of how she funds herself cause shes gods gift to the world. Someone should give her the nobel peace prize as she does so much for science, world peace etc.
Firstly she got where she is cause 1000 subscribers ie people kindly subscribed. She writes emails and begging letters to businesses, the ones that actually do some real work asking if she promotes them in her vids can she have vouchers, freebies etc. She earns money from affiliate links etc. Apparently if you stare into a camera and tell people how much you love a product it's work. If you jiggle and mime to crap songs on tiktok it's work. If you shovel food down your big fat face it's work. She funds nothing herself, she lives off the goodwill from others and braindead viewers. She films herself changing her clothes, stands like a model lol by her mirror and then calls it a primark haul....it's work lmao. It's lazy, greedy, vain and boring crap, that you are lucky companies make a fortune out of, you fund ZERO yourself.
I suggest you guys move on with your own lives because right now, she is drumming up more business from the argument with sean, she is clever in one way, she will manipulate everyone for money. Shame she's so fat and unhappy, cause the one thing she cannot have, inner peace, costs nothing at all.
Don't watch her, alienate her, don't respond to the games she plays online and soon you will see her on her knees begging for attention. I just watched my last vid of hers, feel like I can breathe again, knowing that the world truly has some beautiful people in it who work tirelessly to help others, she "works" for her and her alone.
How to kill a . Narcissist ...IGNORE THEM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She apparently earned 10k in march but moaned at sean for getting a takeaway and food would be wasted...something not quite adding up. She used to get surplus 30k to 60 k views now gets 10k all funded by her, her viewers mean tit all. Well she has been saying that for a while, hence why her youtube has plummeted.

When you watch her arrogant tiktok vids of how she funds herself cause shes gods gift to the world. Someone should give her the nobel peace prize as she does so much for science, world peace etc.
Firstly she got where she is cause 1000 subscribers ie people kindly subscribed. She writes emails and begging letters to businesses, the ones that actually do some real work asking if she promotes them in her vids can she have vouchers, freebies etc. She earns money from affiliate links etc. Apparently if you stare into a camera and tell people how much you love a product it's work. If you jiggle and mime to crap songs on tiktok it's work. If you shovel food down your big fat face it's work. She funds nothing herself, she lives off the goodwill from others and braindead viewers. She films herself changing her clothes, stands like a model lol by her mirror and then calls it a primark haul....it's work lmao. It's lazy, greedy, vain and boring crap, that you are lucky companies make a fortune out of, you fund ZERO yourself.
I suggest you guys move on with your own lives because right now, she is drumming up more business from the argument with sean, she is clever in one way, she will manipulate everyone for money. Shame she's so fat and unhappy, cause the one thing she cannot have, inner peace, costs nothing at all.
Don't watch her, alienate her, don't respond to the games she plays online and soon you will see her on her knees begging for attention. I just watched my last vid of hers, feel like I can breathe again, knowing that the world truly has some beautiful people in it who work tirelessly to help others, she "works" for her and her alone.
How to kill a . Narcissist ...IGNORE THEM.
Absolutely agree. I don't give her any views at all

What does Demi achieve by her recent bank screenshot? Absolutely nothing! It just alienates her even more, and more people will stop giving her the views. So it's a lose for her really.
I still don't believe her, she's lied too many times. Have you noticed that many people who do you tube have lost alot of views over the last few years. Nobody wants to bank roll these morons anymore. Too many young kids think it's great to be an influencer and don't even realise that when it's all gone they'll have nothing.

Same with Demi, what does she have when her lifestyle stops. I don't think many employers would want to take on someone like her given her background. What goes on the internet stays on it. These days people can download you tube videos and that means they are then saved to that person's phone or computer. Demi will lose soon enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For someone who earns so much money, why does she only accept freebies?! like the cleaning company that came in (still not over that btw, for someone who does nothing, this was the epitome of laziness!), using free foundation that's been sent to her and use the muscle food plan? like someone has already said, if you earned big money like that, you would have something to show for it, or would treat yourself to nice things/trips. She would actually be able to make interesting content as she would have the money to do things and travel. She might even buy some nice clothes or get her hair done, rather than looking like a scruff 24/7. Something isn't adding up!

Reactions: 8
The fact she took a screenshot from her youtube and made a tiktok just to brag about her earnings isnā€™t sitting right with meā€¦

Reactions: 20
Why am I so angry about the way she put on that lipglossā€¦I canā€™t explain why it looks so weird but i keep watching it over n over and itā€™s just so fuckin strangeā€¦šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.