Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also proves how thick she is because she knows nothing of the places she’s visiting.
I think it was their van holiday but she actually had to ask Sean the name of where they were at one point 🤦‍♀️ then again this is the girl who talks about “Canary River” in LONDOOOONN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how much this thread is popping atm 🙌 just shows what a twit she is being when we have so much to discuss

Reactions: 21
I reckon the reason why Demi gets so angry is because she knows people are right but she won't admit it. She definitely shouldn't speak to Sean the way she does, whether it's a joke or banter or whatever it just gives out the wrong messages. I have a laugh with my partner, we call each other names and it is quite funny. Neither of us take offence at each other. I would never belittle, call out or shame my partner. The worst part is she did it but on camera. If it was the other way round would she get so angry about people calling Sean out? Would she stick up for him and say he was joking? Would she have gotten so angry that she'd have done Instagram stories about it? The answer that is No! She wouldn't have said anything, she's the type of person who thrives on everyone who kisses her arse. The first bad word said about her and she's off crying.

She loves to talk about body positivity but how can you promote that when you shame your partner who you say you love. She is such an immature person, her parents have done her a massive disservice because they never taught her empathy, respect, compassion, morals, integrity, that it's ok to be wrong.. there is so much that is wrong with her.

I think she came onto tattle as Amber in the hopes that everything would be good about her, that people would love her. It's eaten away at her for all this time, she probably had this idea in her head that posing as Amber she could persuade people to love her and give her views etc. She's probably still skulking around on tattle in another name waiting for the right moment to say something again.

Tattle wouldn't exist if influencers exactly took note of what their following says, yeah some comments can be awful but alot just are giving feedback which is something that happens even in the real world. Doctors, hospitals, food places etc. They all ask for feedback. Most workplaces do appraisal's, it's feedback. Why shouldn't she be called out if she's doing something that's wrong, DV is a serious thing for thousands of men and women, Racism is a serious thing for thousands of men, women, and children.

I expect her to brush it under the carpet as per usual, and probably disappear for a while then upload a video saying she's depressed again. When it all crashes down on her it will be her own fault.
Great post, you are so right in key points. Basically we all got blamed cause she spends a ton of money on food, knows full well they may need to bring some home, her responsibility to buy freezer bags or bring them etc. She lost her temper all by herself, none of us were even there lol. She lost it cause she can't control sean, wanted to eat that food too and knewshe had spent too much. She then filmed berating him using very clever words to put him down knowing that she could twist it later, did anyone of us ask her to film it? Did sean, who looked highly stressed ask her to film it, NO? So later when she uploads and gets a reaction, thats the entire point of youtube, people upload, people evaluate, she goes off on an entire nut job journey of complete denial, and blames everyone but her self.
Could just have said, you know what, I was in the wrong for filming and shaming him in front of viewers, it was disrespecful to him and to you guys.
Thing is demi, i know you huff and you puff but it's called freedom of speech. Youre crappy go at your partner got a reaction cause it was tit. Your partners distress is not entertainment, he was visibly upset and just wanted to eat, probably mentally and physically too tired to cook....you remember that feeling, cause you do it often enough and spend often enough too.

Reactions: 12
Okakkkaayyyy.
Yeah right! If she was worth that or even had that I am sure everyone would know about it

Great post, you are so right in key points. Basically we all got blamed cause she spends a ton of money on food, knows full well they may need to bring some home, her responsibility to buy freezer bags or bring them etc. She lost her temper all by herself, none of us were even there lol. She lost it cause she can't control sean, wanted to eat that food too and knewshe had spent too much. She then filmed berating him using very clever words to put him down knowing that she could twist it later, did anyone of us ask her to film it? Did sean, who looked highly stressed ask her to film it, NO? So later when she uploads and gets a reaction, thats the entire point of youtube, people upload, people evaluate, she goes off on an entire nut job journey of complete denial, and blames everyone but her self.
Could just have said, you know what, I was in the wrong for filming and shaming him in front of viewers, it was disrespecful to him and to you guys.
Thing is demi, i know you huff and you puff but it's called freedom of speech. Youre crappy go at your partner got a reaction cause it was tit. Your partners distress is not entertainment, he was visibly upset and just wanted to eat, probably mentally and physically too tired to cook....you remember that feeling, cause you do it often enough and spend often enough too.
Absolutely correct. Nobody asks her to film these things, she makes that "CHOICE" to film them and "UPLOAD" them. I am 100% sure that any you tuber who uploaded a video with those tones in would get slaughtered in the comments. The only person who makes the choices to film and upload anything is Demi. It's her "JOB" supposedly to create and entertain, so as with any job you get feedback from the public, from your bosses, colleagues etc. You tube/Social Media is the Boss, so they pay her money but they can withold it if she breaks the rules, colleagues are management, PR, Other influencers and then the public, the ones who view her content and without the public viewing content, clicking links, purchasing whatever she'd have nothing. The fact is her you tube/social media has tanked, the algorithm doesn't support her so that's there way of saying her content is crap. Her management/PR don't really support her because if they did they wouldn't let her put the tit content out that she does. They just take the money. Then the public doesn't support her because they are unsubscribing, watching elsewhere, not supporting her and aren't happy with her crappy content. All of that together should tell her that she's a tit worker and needs to up her game, create decent work and listen to the people who follow her. Unfortunately Demi doesn't listen to no one, so it's her own fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just looked at some of her older video's she used to get quite a lot of views. She barely gets past 10k per video now. It's understandable, her videos did have generic robot lazy content with little to no substance, it was bound to happen, but a lot of it is to do with her being in complete denial or taking responsibility. Yes a lot of youtubers do what she does and yes people do go way over the top with her in a very negative way. It's kind of a war we are waging with youtube.
Many years ago when all these vids started it was new and fun, just a bit of triviality for entertainment. Then people began to realise we were here to make them money, to listen to ads, click links, nod in agreement and basically bullshitted on a daily basis into buying crap we did not need. As soon as she leans into that camera and says me and sean have been on muscle foods for such a long time, you know it's ton of orchestrated, preplanned crap. Neither of them stick to it, do it for freebies and then push the oh click my special 10% off link.....you can get that link anways, its always on websites, you dont have to listen to youtubers lies.

As for all this body positivity tit, just cause kim kardashian and co do it, don't make it right. There are a lot of teens out there who don't know who they are, have no place they fit into who are influenced by a 25 year old jiggling around in underwear in front of strangers saying this is a positive message. No it's not, it's a lie, youre not protected, youre not surrounded by body guards, anyone can access you and anyone can access the teen watching you and influenced to do the same. You don't own the right to these kids, youre not their parent, who are you to play mentor, you can't even figure out your own life never mind theirs. You just use them for views and cash.

I can see why she is angry, people have called her a lot of names, but when you prance around like you are gods gift, sorry but women will put you down in an second.
So the war will continue, but don't take it out on sean or use him for views. Eveyone argues, do it off camera, I don't want to see anyone shamed like that, man, woman or child cause you were annoyed at silly overspend. Sometimes a person is so mentally tired they dont know what to eat and will just order something. I do think he should take some responsibility, late nights drinking and full time manual work dont blend, so if hes knackered that was his choice, but why film it? Deep down do you really wish people to keep on attacking you??? I honestly don't know.

Lastly, yes people can switch off, I did for years, but sometimes I think why should young kids be influenced by lies, what right do youtubers have to jump on a platform and say listen to me, I know whats right and wrong. We watch cause we honestly cannot believe the bs and untruths that go on, all for the sake of money. Theres a reason you are called influencers, but that's someone else's child you are influencing, not yours. If jiggling around, wearing drag queen eyelashes and bending over so people can view your arse is how you want to be judged then fine, but I'm here to tell you thats it's transparent fake BS! Study, learn, don't take the corporates as being the one and only option, you don't need to wear a mask of makeup to feel good. Theres some teens as young as 18 having giant needles jabbed in their lips damaging the capillaries, the skin around them taking a lot of risks with their body cause social fecking media is god, no it's not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just looked at some of her older video's she used to get quite a lot of views. She barely gets past 10k per video now. It's understandable, her videos did have generic robot lazy content with little to no substance, it was bound to happen, but a lot of it is to do with her being in complete denial or taking responsibility. Yes a lot of youtubers do what she does and yes people do go way over the top with her in a very negative way. It's kind of a war we are waging with youtube.
Many years ago when all these vids started it was new and fun, just a bit of triviality for entertainment. Then people began to realise we were here to make them money, to listen to ads, click links, nod in agreement and basically bullshitted on a daily basis into buying crap we did not need. As soon as she leans into that camera and says me and sean have been on muscle foods for such a long time, you know it's ton of orchestrated, preplanned crap. Neither of them stick to it, do it for freebies and then push the oh click my special 10% off link.....you can get that link anways, its always on websites, you dont have to listen to youtubers lies.

As for all this body positivity tit, just cause kim kardashian and co do it, don't make it right. There are a lot of teens out there who don't know who they are, have no place they fit into who are influenced by a 25 year old jiggling around in underwear in front of strangers saying this is a positive message. No it's not, it's a lie, youre not protected, youre not surrounded by body guards, anyone can access you and anyone can access the teen watching you and influenced to do the same. You don't own the right to these kids, youre not their parent, who are you to play mentor, you can't even figure out your own life never mind theirs. You just use them for views and cash.

I can see why she is angry, people have called her a lot of names, but when you prance around like you are gods gift, sorry but women will put you down in an second.
So the war will continue, but don't take it out on sean or use him for views. Eveyone argues, do it off camera, I don't want to see anyone shamed like that, man, woman or child cause you were annoyed at silly overspend. Sometimes a person is so mentally tired they dont know what to eat and will just order something. I do think he should take some responsibility, late nights drinking and full time manual work dont blend, so if hes knackered that was his choice, but why film it? Deep down do you really wish people to keep on attacking you??? I honestly don't know.

Lastly, yes people can switch off, I did for years, but sometimes I think why should young kids be influenced by lies, what right do youtubers have to jump on a platform and say listen to me, I know whats right and wrong. We watch cause we honestly cannot believe the bs and untruths that go on, all for the sake of money. Theres a reason you are called influencers, but that's someone else's child you are influencing, not yours. If jiggling around, wearing drag queen eyelashes and bending over so people can view your arse is how you want to be judged then fine, but I'm here to tell you thats it's transparent fake BS! Study, learn, don't take the corporates as being the one and only option, you don't need to wear a mask of makeup to feel good. Theres some teens as young as 18 having giant needles jabbed in their lips damaging the capillaries, the skin around them taking a lot of risks with their body cause social fecking media is god, no it's not!
Totally agree! These idiots just make money they don't care about who they make it from.

Just keep on reporting any content like this. The more things the get reported the more they'll have to take action.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand why Demi records their arguments or disagreements I get that not every relationship is perfect but why would I want to show people? It’s such an odd thing especially the recent holiday one where she wasn’t even filming beforehand so she must’ve picked up the camera to record it as content

Reactions: 14
It’s so interesting seeing people who live near her on here. I live like 5 minutes away from her and I’m always so curious to know if I know any of yous😂

Reactions: 7
Demi is so weird man
So she was wearing this outfit on Sunday with the green shirt right? That new TikTok asking how many weeks she is was only posted 12 hours ago and it’s Tuesday today so who TF did she film that video for saying she wishes she could politely tell you to duck off? 😂😂
Probably for us hunnybun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the intro for the Daily Dose of Shite vlogs I can never for the life of me understand what the actual duck this photo is supposed to be!? Why are they dressed the same? Why is Demi’s top half off? Why is Aye being forced to gawp at her Kellogg’s hair? Is this sexy? Is this arty? Whose idea was this?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In the intro for the Daily Dose of Shite vlogs I can never for the life of me understand what the actual duck this photo is supposed to be!? Why are they dressed the same? Why is Demi’s top half off? Why is Aye being forced to gawp at her Kellogg’s hair? Is this sexy? Is this arty? Whose idea was this?
Why are there so many empty hangers? Why do both of their hands cut off half way down? So many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.