Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all know she's not actually following the muscle food plan but she must think we're all stupid. In her sponsored what I eat in a day videos she's always like 'I eat the muscle food plan five days a week and on the weekend I just eat what I want' (something to that extend) ... then she uploads her weekly vlogs and she goes out for either breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner every day. Oh, the lies...

ETA: Eeew, did Sean not wash the new boxers he got for his birthday before packing them for his trip? He said they're pre-rolled from his birthday 😭

Reactions: 10
She said in the vlog “it’s Sean’s card details on the booking”… wasn’t this meant to be his birthday trip… if so why is he paying for it?
Well remembered! She's constantly getting caught out for her porkies 😆 😆 😆

Reactions: 6
Theres literally a feature in youtube creator suite (or whatever its called) to edit your video and trim clips out of it? She has her laptop with her, it would take 10 minutes TOPS.

Reactions: 19
Theres literally a feature in youtube creator suite (or whatever its called) to edit your video and trim clips out of it? She has her laptop with her, it would take 10 minutes TOPS.
Exactly...the trim feature in creator studio would have taken minutes to do ;)

Reactions: 3
It really winds me up that she hasn't addressed the fact that she faked her 10k steps and got caught. Not even a passive aggressive response, I can only assume she's genuinely embarrassed about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Actually I take it all back about Sean. Just caught up and seen the scratch and sniff screen grabs. He’s all yours 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really winds me up that she hasn't addressed the fact that she faked her 10k steps and got caught. Not even a passive aggressive response, I can only assume she's genuinely embarrassed about it.
Yeah me too :) I thought she would have. The racism thing has overshadowed it I think...I think she would have if there had been nowt else going on like.

Reactions: 2
Check out Nana Aye’s gritted teeth and clenched fist. He’s gunna lamp big D if she makes him take one more photo of her saggy arse.
Err... what's going on with the sky?!

ETA. I've gone down the rabbit hole and can see she makes the sky look fake AF in pretty much all of her photos 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t get how she can use the excuse pre filmed if she was that bothered about not supporting she could say unfortunately I have a clip in regarding dolls kill and I no longer want to support the business so the video won’t be uploaded. Not like she’s bothered about missing a upload

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.