Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before I’ll say it again, she’s a bleeping bully. Maybe if you spent more time actually doing 10,000 steps Demi and less time bullying your followers your face wouldn’t be being swallowed by it’s own fat.

Reactions: 28
how does she have the following she has :unsure:
Probably bought it. Her following seems fake

Said it before I’ll say it again, she’s a bleeping bully. Maybe if you spent more time actually doing 10,000 steps Demi and less time bullying your followers your face wouldn’t be being swallowed by it’s own fat.
She bullies everybody that doesn't kiss her arse. It's happening more and more. I think she's jealous of others so has to post about them to make herself feel better

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She even lied about not knowing why Yawn has one sock on… she openly stated in her previous vlog he has an infected ingrown toenail! That’s why he has to have an open foot.
also you should not go in a private hot tub with an infected toe nail if you look anywhere online it could spread to other people! How grim and selfish.
And here are the receipts just because we know big D likes to go back and delete / cover her tracks

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What exactly was the point of that recent vid?
B O R I N G can we go back to days of literally watching paint dry please!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been vegan for a few years, it's a hot topic to people when it comes to medicine. A lot aren't but they're also vital so it comes down to personal preference. Definitely not defending Demi because it's obvs not that vital if out of date, just wanted to give some info!
I think a lot aren't due to animal testing but I know from previous videos she gets tablets with gelatine capsules rather than the tablets that don't contain it which I find odd

Reactions: 2
It'll be like the make up artist all over again, she's disgusting. State of that wardrobe, then filming a video for all to see! Girl has no self respect! Bet her house stinks, especially with her mighty meaty farts 🌪🌪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have some stunning screenshots for you!!!

I'm surprised Sean didnt go back in the bathroom to be sick after seeing the face demi was pulling when he came out. Why does she keep the bits in the vidyo with her pulling her nikkaz out of her arse!! Too lazy to edit them out!!

Also why was everything she took off of the hangers inside out!? Oh yea too lazy to put the clothes in the right way and hang them.

That "bather" (just call it a swimsuit Demi) she was folding up was more like a tent!! Again inside out, probably just went in the dressing room after trying them on and chucked them on the floor.

6k a month and Sean paying for the holiday that was meant for his birthday. But obviously in her name. Probably assuming that the people at the lodge or what ever it is will know who she is and will give her discount. You aren't famous Demmi and if you ever are it will be for something really bad like beating someone up or fraud or something.

Gonna stop so the dogs can have some water and a "wonder" yea probably wondering what the duck they did wrong to have her as their owner. Think you meant wander Demmi.

What the duck Is "velvor" I think you mean velour. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Poor Henry looks like he wants the car door to be opened so him and Luna can run as far away as possible.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
How many times does Aye say aye in that packing vidyoo!? Ffs 🤣. The lazy bint can’t be arsed to edit the Dolls Kill section out. WHEN will she get cancelled?!

Couple of stunnin shots of her car travels.
Aye, he says it a canny few times like. Aye he definitely does. Aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel a ‘little’ break from YouTube coming because the ‘hate’ is too much
It's not like anyone will miss the fat blob. She's a parasite

I have some stunning screenshots for you!!!

I'm surprised Sean didnt go back in the bathroom to be sick after seeing the face demi was pulling when he came out. Why does she keep the bits in the vidyo with her pulling her nikkaz out of her arse!! Too lazy to edit them out!!

Also why was everything she took off of the hangers inside out!? Oh yea too lazy to put the clothes in the right way and hang them.

That "bather" (just call it a swimsuit Demi) she was folding up was more like a tent!! Again inside out, probably just went in the dressing room after trying them on and chucked them on the floor.

6k a month and Sean paying for the holiday that was meant for his birthday. But obviously in her name. Probably assuming that the people at the lodge or what ever it is will know who she is and will give her discount. You aren't famous Demmi and if you ever are it will be for something really bad like beating someone up or fraud or something.

Gonna stop so the dogs can have some water and a "wonder" yea probably wondering what the duck they did wrong to have her as their owner. Think you meant wander Demmi.

What the duck Is "velvor" I think you mean velour. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Poor Henry looks like he wants the car door to be opened so him and Luna can run as far away as possible.
Just a thought so she's traveling in the tracksuit from dolls kill, so she must have posted and edited that vlog whilst on holiday.

How many times does Aye say aye in that packing vidyoo!? Ffs 🤣. The lazy bint can’t be arsed to edit the Dolls Kill section out. WHEN will she get cancelled?!

Couple of stunnin shots of her car travels.
The worst part is that the vlog was posted whilst she was on holiday, so she could've edited it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She really needs to keep kids out of it. If you receive any kind of hate messages you need to expose her.
I had one person with 11k messaging me with memes calling me names. I just deleted and blocked them. If it becomes a problem i will do something about it. I'm a mum of two girls so i can handle miserable tantruming Demi Donnelly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
does she think people are stupid. in that packing video she literally said to aye (while he’s trying his best to ignore her) that she’s going to pack her laptop so she can edit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
does she think people are stupid. in that packing video she literally said to aye (while he’s trying his best to ignore her) that she’s going to pack her laptop so she can edit
She probably thought that nobody would pay attention to that part

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.