Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the how much screen time she's used picture is real? X
Absolutely not. I would estimate she’s on her phone 10+ hours a day. And let’s be real, she didn’t complete any of those challenges in 30 days. She’s dipped in and out. Total fraud.

Side note… her features on her face seem to be emigrating to the middle of her face due to fat pushing them all inwards.

Reactions: 9
So she's on a romantic trip away with her fiancé and she spends her time sharing old memories to Instagram? Good grief.

Reactions: 13
What is Aye getting from the relationship, or either of them for that matter. They look miserable and don't even seem to like one another.
I wonder how many times Sean gets angry at having to take multiple pictures for her Instagram. It must be such a pain to him.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely not. It shows that she didn’t go on her phone for even a minute after 12pm, so how would she have screenshotted it? If it’s really her phone she took the picture at midday

I have lots of thoughts about everything recently.

Today was Lounge’s birthday and lots of influencers have posted about it, but Demi didn’t. Does that me that hopefully they’ve finally dropped her?

Also didn’t she do a ‘rate my outfits’ video recently where everything was gifted by dolls kill? And people commented about the controversy then but of course those comments were deleted. That and the price of it, there’s absolutely no way she ever paid for that tracksuit herself
She also got her Halloween outfits off dollskill last year too , she has no bloody excuse , shows how racist she is 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So I saw someone else celebrating lounges birthday.. did Demi get dropped from their advertising?

Reactions: 14
She's one of them annoying people who always has an answer to everything, she should just hold her hands up to it admit she got it wrong and delete anything to do with dollskill ....but we know she won't 🙄

Reactions: 15
She's one of them annoying people who always has an answer to everything, she should just hold her hands up to it admit she got it wrong and delete anything to do with dollskill ....but we know she won't 🙄
She said yesterday she will no longer be supporting the brand but has kept YouTube videos up supporting them which will be watched by people every single day… she is a joke

Reactions: 10
Also, she says in that video that she always drinks loads of water but the downside is never being off the toilet. I don't know about anyone else but whenever I try to drink more water, yes the first couple of days you're popping to the loo often, but then your body gets used to it. Which also makes me think she's lying about it? Why would she say these things? Just don't say anything instead of lying.
Either that or she's pre-diabetic or is genuinely drinking about 6L of water which I doubt.
I was shocked at the cycling clips. I've been larger than Demi but have never been that out of sorts from cycling. A lot of large people find things like cycling the best form of exercise because of naturally strong legs but it just reflects how little physical activity she does.

Reactions: 11
Exactly because she always has to be right

Reactions: 9
So I saw someone else celebrating lounges birthday.. did Demi get dropped from their advertising?
Just had a quick look at the Lounge website and the biggest size they do is an XXL, which according to their size chart is the equivalent to a UK 18/20 :unsure: Demi is a 20/22 now is she not? And if their stuff comes up small made, then they're not gonna fit her😳 They already looked far too small in previous 'campaign' videos she done for them! And that was bloody ages ago, so no chance now. I recon she's got too big now to fit into their stuff without the underwear looking completely ridiculous 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are many medicines cruelty free? I'm not vegan so haven't got a clue but I wouldn't have thought they were
I've been vegan for a few years, it's a hot topic to people when it comes to medicine. A lot aren't but they're also vital so it comes down to personal preference. Definitely not defending Demi because it's obvs not that vital if out of date, just wanted to give some info!

Reactions: 7
I've been vegan for a few years, it's a hot topic to people when it comes to medicine. A lot aren't but they're also vital so it comes down to personal preference. Definitely not defending Demi because it's obvs not that vital if out of date, just wanted to give some info!
ah thanks for the reply. It's interesting, tough decision to make if you're vegan then. Agree with you regarding demi if she struggled with her skin as badly as she says she would surely have an up to date prescription

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.