Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was thinking 🤔
Probably because she was trying to make some money and didn't want anyone ruining her chances at that. So like someone said she planned it out that she would keep the post up. Also she's probably giving people the links in DMs anyway

Reactions: 4
My question is- what does she really eat to be the size she is? Defo plenty of mcdonalds and takeaways I reckon, they are lazy as duck so can't even see them even putting a musclefood micro meal in the microwave everyday 🤣

The fact that she doesn't excercise everyday (probs doesn't even take the dogs on a decent walk) is concerning

Reactions: 10
My question is- what does she really eat to be the size she is? Defo plenty of mcdonalds and takeaways I reckon, they are lazy as duck so can't even see them even putting a musclefood micro meal in the microwave everyday 🤣

The fact that she doesn't excercise everyday (probs doesn't even take the dogs on a decent walk) is concerning
She’s pure sugar fat. Carbs and sugar.

Reactions: 8
I see absolutely no point in going away somewhere to do the same stuff that you do at home? They might prove me wrong, but it seems like a waste of time! A few days at home would have saved money, time etc...

Reactions: 16
It always astonishes me when she and Sean go away on these trips - all they do is find the local pubs/restaurants. That’s genuinely all there is to it. They don’t go on walks, go sightseeing, or anything like that.

I see absolutely no point in going away somewhere to do the same stuff that you do at home? They might prove me wrong, but it seems like a waste of time! A few days at home would have saved money, time etc...
Beat me to it - totally agree!

Reactions: 13
lmao day 19 meditation, absolutely hilarious! This woman wouldn't know how to be mindful if a piano dropped on her head from outer space! Hilarious, whole thing is a joke, have a salad, so she goes to crappy subway, hahahaha

and for next months detox, wear a pair of drag queen false eyelashes, pretend you're doing muscle foods whilst you and your partner are at burger king....the list could be endless.

day 140 light as many scented candles as you can then complain you cant go swimming due to long term sinus problems! HELLOO WAKE UP!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
shes trying to get 1 of her 5 a day so she can claim its healthy
Not to be that person, but beans count as 1 of your 5 a day. I'm going to be a complete traitor and say that she's actually got a half decent meal here.
- beans- 1 of your 5 a day, high protein, low fat
- veggie bacon- high protein, low fat
- avocado- healthy fat
- muffin-would be better if wholewheat, but protein, carb, not bad.
Nice combo of healthy fat, carb and protein that SHOULD keep the normal person satiated for several hours.

Demi's mams facial expressions give me anxiety - doesn't matter if she's dancing, talking or even posting for a picture... She's always gurning or pulling a dodgy face. And she has a massive block head.

On the St Patricks day party video -her mam is an absolute mess the way she acts.

• Haha
Demi's mams facial expressions give me anxiety - doesn't matter if she's dancing, talking or even posting for a picture... She's always gurning or pulling a dodgy face. And she has a massive block head.

On the St Patricks day party video -her mam is an absolute mess the way she acts.
I’m so glad someone else said that about her mum! Her outfit was so OTT and she was just a total chav. I would’ve been absolutely mortified!

• Haha
As Demi pointed out in her recent cupshe hawwl her ‘bather’ is the EXACT same style in burgundy & red … few years apart 💀😭🐷
O wow I no over last faw years it's been hard on people and some have eat there way throw but most have or trying to do sumthing about there weight. She in denial how big she really is and from the photo in 2018 to the one now her boobs have gain weight just as much every part of her body but she just says it hard haveing big boob but there bigger now because of her weight how can she not see this

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad someone else said that about her mum! Her outfit was so OTT and she was just a total chav. I would’ve been absolutely mortified!
The way she was dancing and going on was too much. It's like her and Demi just absolutely crave attention. I'm all for people having a good time, but jesus.

Also I just keep thinking back to one of them Q&A videos she did with Demi and she was on about how her and a bloke got caught near a bridge in Newcastle with his hands down her pants. If that was my mam I'd be sick :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

She's just lazy. She has no excuse to not eat right. She does muscle food 5 days a week (well so she says) for those 5 days she would be in a calorie deficit. Especially if she isn't eating meat. Which means even if she didn't eat too well at the weekend it probably still wouldn't outweigh her deficit.
I've lost 1st.3lb and get my BMI down from in the 50's to in the 40's in 8 weeks just eating home cooked meals, even some that feel abit naughty, and I've had 3 meals out and still managed to loose that. That's with 1 gym workout a week and 2 dog walks a day. so I just don't get how she's piling it on with what she says she's eating. 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
lmao day 19 meditation, absolutely hilarious! This woman wouldn't know how to be mindful if a piano dropped on her head from outer space! Hilarious, whole thing is a joke, have a salad, so she goes to crappy subway, hahahaha

and for next months detox, wear a pair of drag queen false eyelashes, pretend you're doing muscle foods whilst you and your partner are at burger king....the list could be endless.

day 140 light as many scented candles as you can then complain you cant go swimming due to long term sinus problems! HELLOO WAKE UP!
I love a subway salad… 😭

Reactions: 5
O wow I no over last faw years it's been hard on people and some have eat there way throw but most have or trying to do sumthing about there weight. She in denial how big she really is and from the photo in 2018 to the one now her boobs have gain weight just as much every part of her body but she just says it hard haveing big boob but there bigger now because of her weight how can she not see this
It’s also why the NHS wouldn’t consider her for a boob reduction. They would tell her to lose weight instead (and then consider it)

But she doesn’t check filtered comments so how did she delete Kelly’s original comment 🐷 she is so full of BS
She must’ve found it through here won’t be surprised if half her screen time is on this thread 😳
I don’t like the way she is basically blaming her followers because she didn’t see any comments about Dolls Kill being problematic you’re 25 Demi you should be doing your own research before associating with a brand. She would be so much more likeable if she took accountability and admits to her mistakes.

She must’ve found it through here won’t be surprised if half her screen time is on this thread 😳
I don’t like the way she is basically blaming her followers because she didn’t see any comments about Dolls Kill being problematic you’re 25 Demi you should be doing your own research before associating with a brand. She would be so much more likeable if she took accountability and admits to her mistakes.
I agree if she actually took responsibility for what she does wrong and was actually truthful and not such a big scammer she'd probably have more of a following now. She is why nobody can trust influencers, the majority of them are scammers. They decieve people so much just to earn money! At least 95% of them lie and don't even use what they are given or are probably told what to say. They just don't have any integrity morals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.