Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS IS SO JUICY!!!!! bleeping hell fire. Money she’s charging aside… imagine spelling it ‘breif’ and charging outrageous prices. SHE IS SUMAT ELSE.
Honestly I was fuming when I saw her prices 🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs the brand deals taken away put off & she will be on her knees!

Reactions: 7
Would also like to add that she was informed that the said product was NOT vegan and done the brand deal anyway ☺ Even though she claimed to be vegan X

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I was fuming when I saw her prices 🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs the brand deals taken away put off & she will be on her knees!
At least now we know what she's charging so any company she works with can be sent that along with the fact her views are no longer that she's losing subscribers, her nasty posts and stories and her willingness to work with racist brands

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Would also like to add that she was informed that the said product was NOT vegan and done the brand deal anyway ☺ Even though she claimed to be vegan X
loving this!!!

but loving your profile pic more hunnybun. It’s stunnin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That's even more disgusting! Just proves she's only in it for the money. I hope this person hasn't given her any money or even the product

F$¢k you Demi Dogshit! That's what happens when you get too big for your boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will have to change it now to average views 10k!
Honestly who would pay that much for someone with her views

Reactions: 10
She will have to change it now to average views 10k!
Honestly who would pay that much for someone with her views
Yes I was literally just thinking that! On that ‘breif’ she was getting 62k per video.
Narcissist Demi probably had views going down and put prices up though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to say someone’s exposed her on tattle she’ll come waddling back !!! We need to bring amber back .. also 62,000 views a video 🤨 650,000 VIEWS A MONTH 🤨🤨 in ur dreams love

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uploaded from Zumba last night, I’m confused why they wear so many layers .. surely you’d wear just gym top and leggings ?? What’s with stripes Demi babes
the Woman next to her is trying so hard to smile through the stink coming from big D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's even if it's her actual bank balance because I am sure banks don't let people screenshot account information or statements.
I didn't know you couldn't do that...I'm away to try now :D lol

I just screenshot my bank acc, and I’m with NatWest!
Me too and I'm with Halifax. But there's no way she's earning anyway near that...not from YouTube and sponsorships anyway.

100% what she’s done. There’s just no way her content brings in that much. Only other explanation is she’s completed her deal with musclefood and they’ve paid her for it this month
Musclefood don't pay you, they give you a voucher to use on their site. TRUST me (y) :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.