Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive, she’s back on Tik Tok with the passive aggressiveness

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a bit late but anyone notice how the screenshots included of her “bank statements” were cropped differently? The first one was a full screenshot including like the time and Wi-Fi bar right at the top of the screen and the second one had that cropped out as well as the bottom of the screenshot as well. Surely she’d have taken both screenshots at the same time just for this tiktok she made so maybe the images are fake and that’s why she’s cropped out the second photo, maybe the times were different or the app at the bottom had a different layout due to it being a screenshot from a different phone model? Might just be a coincidence but I just think it’s weird to have one cropped and the other not cropped. Also i find it hard to believe Demi was awake at 6am😭

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So the online persona isn't the same as her real life persona, is that what she's saying because uuummm...still a cnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Videos online tell you nothing about me as a person” so why do you claim to be so relatable? Surely you’d be your genuine self to be relatable to your audience? This is just another example of how she takes the absolute piss out of her loyal following because she’s basically just said none of you have any idea who I actually am. She’s actually so bleeping infuriating. Also flexing that you’re “very humble” in a passive aggressive TikTok reply makes you sound like a head but I really have no clue what she has to be humble about. She ain’t a celebrity, she thinks she is, but she is just a scruffy little cow from Wallsend.

Reactions: 25
Fuuuuuuucking hell, I need to start a YT channel and start charging those scandalous prices. I currently do two peoples jobs for less than her top rate 😭😭

Reactions: 5
So she's saying the screenshots are from a business account that she purely gets money paid into so she can keep track for tax, expenses etc.

However, the screenshots clearly show 2 direct debits in Feb. Would you really have direct debits set up for an account you claim you only use for getting businesses to pay you?

I don't know what any of the other icons mean. I presume the wee card is transactions you've made online? That's what RBS's card icon means (who I am with). Can anyone with a Lloyds account confirm this? If so, why would you be spending on an account you have claimed is only for your business and no money gets kept in it? 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she was awake at 6am, I think she just can’t read “military/uk” time so has it set to am/pm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit late but anyone notice how the screenshots included of her “bank statements” were cropped differently? The first one was a full screenshot including like the time and Wi-Fi bar right at the top of the screen and the second one had that cropped out as well as the bottom of the screenshot as well. Surely she’d have taken both screenshots at the same time just for this tiktok she made so maybe the images are fake and that’s why she’s cropped out the second photo, maybe the times were different or the app at the bottom had a different layout due to it being a screenshot from a different phone model? Might just be a coincidence but I just think it’s weird to have one cropped and the other not cropped. Also i find it hard to believe Demi was awake at 6am😭
I am thinking that you know catfish how they drag photos to search them somehow to see if google has images is there anyway these could be checked

I cringe so hard when she tries to speak formally. “ThErEFoRe It MaKeS YoUr CoMmEnT cOmpLeTElY iRrElEvAnt AnD iNvAliD”

if it was irrelevant why she make a video response to it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would pay those prices if I had a brand. I would pay them NOT to be featured by or associated with Big D in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the comments like “why do people care” she posted it? People are bound to comment on it

Reactions: 4
What is her new Tik tok about? I’ve unfortunately been blocked today 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is her new Tik tok about? I’ve unfortunately been blocked today 😬😂
In a nutshell-

Humble is the new London

She’s being passive aggressive & explaining that her 10k a month is spread out between loads of other accounts, like the person who asked is stupid.

While all the while her arse lickers look on, unable to pay their utility bills but still in awe of Big Ds lies

All of her content is just replying to negative messages. She is totally reading here. I’m waiting for a come back- Haway D man- BITE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In a nutshell-

Humble is the new London

She’s being passive aggressive & explaining that her 10k a month is spread out between loads of other accounts, like the person who asked is stupid.

While all the while her arse lickers look on, unable to pay their utility bills but still in awe of Big Ds lies

All of her content is just replying to negative messages. She is totally reading here. I’m waiting for a come back- Haway D man- BITE!
Well I’m absolutely gutted she blocked me before I could see her reply to me. How else am I meant to learn without Big D’s wisdom?! Stay humble hunnybun ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I’m absolutely gutted she blocked me before I could see her reply to me. How else am I meant to learn without Big D’s wisdom?! Stay humble hunnybun ✌🏼
Are you the humbleton?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
However, the screenshots clearly show 2 direct debits in Feb. Would you really have direct debits set up for an account you claim you only use for getting businesses to pay you?
i thought the DD was for her initials, I didn’t even think of direct debits 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was the only thing making me think they might be real, Definitely fake screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.