Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Queen Demi looking after the hedgehogs? My money is on the fact she's quit because she had to get up and out the door for 6am. She'll probably blame the kids tho. It's hard work being a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to Queen Demi looking after the hedgehogs? My money is on the fact she's quit because she had to get up and out the door for 6am. She'll probably blame the kids tho. It's hard work being a mother.
She probably ate all the hedgehogs and they ran out of them for her to ‘look after’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure it’s been talked about before but vegan doesn’t mean automatically healthier. Yes, plant based whole foods like fruit, veg, grains, beans etc are naturally lower in calories than meat.
But big D doesn’t eat like that, she eats processed junk foods which are loaded with sugar, salt & other nasty things. And the sheer amount of food she eats doesn’t help either. If she really wanted to loose weight she would have to start tracking her calories as well as her macros & get her nutrition right, which can sometimes be harder on a vegan diet especially for someone like Demi who doesn’t have a history of healthy eating.
How can she track her calories when she runs 2 channels? It would be impossible for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Warning - Vegan Rant.

I went vegan at the end of the last lockdown in April. This means I don’t eat and any meat or dairy and due to my own views on that I don’t then buy it and waste it either, contributing to the meat industry is counterproductive and a waste of life.
I also stopped using all products containing animal products and tested on animals, that transition took two weeks, not two years.

I haven’t had a single ‘whoops’ that wasn’t vegan moment and I’m not sure how she’s had this many.

As a vegan I fight for animal rights and I am an activist for animal (I’m a sab) I do this once or twice a week, and promote veganism as a healthy ethical lifestyle too.

I have lost nearly five stone going vegan, I can’t seem to keep the weight on, despite having cushings a condition that makes weight loss incredibly difficult.. I needed to lose weight so this is a good thing, but I don’t understand how the hell she is piling weight on eating plant based. Even the things like oat milk etc have less fat which should be helping her.

I don’t believe for a second that she actually follows a vegan diet and I know damn well she doesn’t follow a vegan lifestyle. How she can share slaughterhouse videos on IG then go on to buy meat based meals to ‘pick the meat out’ I truly do not understand.

She makes an absolute mockery of veganism and the principles I and many others live by.

THIS!!!! 🖤 I would say that I really hopes she reads it but she's too thick to understand it...

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m a bit behind!
In her video where she did the rant about not being very good at editing and she said something along the lines of ‘F off everyone, I’m trying my best!!!’
can you imagine applying for a job you couldn’t really do - and then when questioned - getting defensive and trying this argument?
It’s literally her job 😩 either stop being tight and pay another editor or stop moaning about it. Nobody has sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if its for tat or someone told her to start volunteering to make new mates

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wonder if its for tat or someone told her to start volunteering to make new mates
She'll be down the bingo Hall with Barbara and Sheila before we know it. Only old people would put up with her tbh. That's why shes besties with her grannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boyfriend now makes me wait for him to watch any vidyo, he finds her fascinating to watch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She'll be down the bingo Hall with Barbara and Sheila before we know it. Only old people would put up with her tbh. That's why shes besties with her grannies.
Would they though? All the old people I know would kick her to the curb for being a dumb spoilt millennial 😂

My boyfriend now makes me wait for him to watch any vidyo, he finds her fascinating to watch 😂😂
My bf was reading over my shoulder on these threads so I showed him her Instagram and a few seconds in he said ‘I’ve seen enough’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still can't get over the dirty shower or her trying to shill intimate hygiene products. Does anyone really need an influencers help in that area? What the heck is she using on herself that she routinely appears to need cheap canesten, is it the out of date toiletries from charity shops?
So many questions, sorry 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember seeing a comment on a video from someone saying get out and do some volunteering to get out the house. OBVIOUSLY she wouldn't do it off her own back. I hope she washes her hair and brushes her scallop tongue before she goes 🤢

Reactions: 6
in the rant video she made, it was very obvious that shes addicted to tattle! everything she addressed (including her bobbled tongue) was things that have only been mentioned on here!

Reactions: 19
The latest video has 5k views in 17 hours lol! She was even using her insta story to try and get people to watch it!
Are ya getting a bit desperate now Demi? 😂 This is people starting to clock on how much of a chancer you are! 5k views will soon become 3k so keep churning out the shitter and shitter content to give us a laugh or you better rat a tat yourself off to the job centre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
omg her instagram ADS are so cringe! wtf is she doing? shes so panto (But not in a good way)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.