Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just me but why would you buy something to put your used tea bags in? Why wouldn’t you throw them straight in the bin?

Reactions: 28
That massive bow plonked on the side of her tree and the polar bear squishy has sent me over the edge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That massive bow plonked on the side of her tree and the polar bear squishy has sent me over the edge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve been thinking that for ages hahahahha! I’m sure it’s a front door bow the bleeping melon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking that for ages hahahahha! I’m sure it’s a front door bow the bleeping melon
I thought the same thing. I usually love bows on Christmas trees, but the size of that thing it just looks ridiculous plonked on the side of the tree like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing. I usually love bows on Christmas trees, but the size of that thing it just looks ridiculous plonked on the side of the tree like that.
She could’ve at least put it at the top instead of that mini Santa hat if the tree is where she wanted it. She has no vision when it comes to decor at all

• Haha
😂😂😂 how convenient she is now popin in to correct her self when she say mash top not mesh and she say she don't have time to edit bit she workin in a charity shop wtf buying in charity shop are good but why get the soap set is that even vegan and to say she into make up and Mac she didn't no thy way sold as brush set iv seen them before and YouTubers have had them in PR bfor

• Haha
Don’t know if that’s true.. but maybe that’s the reason she picked up that tatt! Why else would you want 2 super old looking gift sets … just because she thought they were cute?? 🤣

She volunteers at 2 charity shops now??
And picks up items for herself as they come in. Of course. It’s all self self self..
She even said in her vidyeo ‘love that for me’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had Little bit of trouble exiting the shower did we?
Is it unusually tiny or???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if that’s true.. but maybe that’s the reason she picked up that tatt! Why else would you want 2 super old looking gift sets … just because she thought they were cute?? 🤣

And picks up items for herself as they come in. Of course. It’s all self self self..
Most charity shops don’t allow staff to take stuff as soon as it comes in!

Had Little bit of trouble exiting the shower did we?
Is it unusually tiny or???
To be fair, my shower is tiny and I have to dislocate my hips to get myself into it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

NAW THAT'S BOGGING! she's actually bought a 22 year old gift set?? 🤢🤮 I'm all for being sustainable where possible but that should have been papped in the bin. She's a vile creature. Even if you aren't using it, it's not even cute enough to display. But imagine she displays that somewhere just a 22 year old moldy product sat in her detached house💅🏻 I can't breathe! She should put it in her moldy window ledge, we love a theme. I just csnt breathe, it's too funny 🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder is she only volunteering in charity shop to bag stuff as soon as it comes in then put it up on depop straight away

That old make up she has probably needs to be binned at this stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Excuse me... she's volunteering in 2 charity shops... Demi the giver eh. Oh no sorry, its so she can root about the donation bags! Scab

Reactions: 17
The charity shop vid, every two seconds "I seen this" - You SAW it Demi, it's "I SAW THIS" ffs am I the only one that finds this tit painful to watch ?!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.