Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in her live! I actually bet at least 25% maybe more of the people in there are from tattle. We're paying her wages now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Warning - Vegan Rant.

I went vegan at the end of the last lockdown in April. This means I don’t eat and any meat or dairy and due to my own views on that I don’t then buy it and waste it either, contributing to the meat industry is counterproductive and a waste of life.
I also stopped using all products containing animal products and tested on animals, that transition took two weeks, not two years.

I haven’t had a single ‘whoops’ that wasn’t vegan moment and I’m not sure how she’s had this many.

As a vegan I fight for animal rights and I am an activist for animal (I’m a sab) I do this once or twice a week, and promote veganism as a healthy ethical lifestyle too.

I have lost nearly five stone going vegan, I can’t seem to keep the weight on, despite having cushings a condition that makes weight loss incredibly difficult.. I needed to lose weight so this is a good thing, but I don’t understand how the hell she is piling weight on eating plant based. Even the things like oat milk etc have less fat which should be helping her.

I don’t believe for a second that she actually follows a vegan diet and I know damn well she doesn’t follow a vegan lifestyle. How she can share slaughterhouse videos on IG then go on to buy meat based meals to ‘pick the meat out’ I truly do not understand.

She makes an absolute mockery of veganism and the principles I and many others live by.
I know some sabs! And I know a few people who have worked with sea shepards too who do a lot! 👋🏻

Reactions: 1
I joined the live too 🤫🤗
I was there long enough to hear her being a rude witch about vaccines, but I had to click off because I had my airpods in and all I could hear was heavy breathing.. and I literally can't cope with that
*misophonia triggered*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey hunnybuns!

Jesus we’re getting through threads faster than Demi passive aggressively replies to YouTube comments!

Well done to @jj_finally for a cracking thread title!

and I just have to share this from @Annabel89 , too funny not to 😂

Personally I think she has a stunnin' voice. So much so, I have come up with a concept for her first album:

'Thriving' is the stunnin' debut album from Amber Wright.

Track listing:
1. London
2. Rolling in the fake tan
3. London
4. Kaseboo in the wind
5. London
6. BBQ shack (that's where it's at)
7. London
8. The shap of you
9. London
10. Oops.... I failed to upload again
11. London
12. London Aye
13. London
14. Hit me with your pompous grass
Haha, thank you! I think this is my greatest hit on Tattle 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
fml i missed it again! why does a woman with about 10 strands of hair need 3 straighteners

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she’s blocked a lot of her content on Facebook so only people who are friends with her can see it. A lot of the posts just keep saying “this content can’t be viewed at the moment”

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more. You have you work really hard to put weight on at the rate she has eating a vegan diet. I take B12 but that’s it, because I have a protein shake I’m every morning and eat vegetable based dishes. I also don’t know any vegans who chose this was of life due to ethical reasons that still go to Maccies. They boycott due to the cruelty etc, so she’s full of tit
She eats a lot of sugar and a lot of alcohol seems to be consumed

Reactions: 2
Watching her latest vidyo, since when has she volunteered at charity shops?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
wow what a tit haul!! she loves tit! it was probably recorded near Halloween, look at her nails!! i'm sure they were the ones she had on around Halloween time! why did she take so long to upload, lazy girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We do not need to know what state your fanny is in tbh Demi. Ad or not 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.