Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she brought a house got pups.now only thing left is jump the van life hype I no Roxy is doin up a van but demi like wouldnt no were to start or have a clue how to carpeting the walls ain't Easy and sound proof taking out everything. She had all on painting a box 🤣.
God i hate Roxy, shes just as bad as Demi

Reactions: 4
I WISH SHE WOULD STOP ACTING LIKE THESE DOGS ARE HER OFFSPRING 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that vid-yo of her slapping her belly? Reading here again Big D? You’re a mess

The comments are hilarious though,she’s attracting these bbw lovers who love fat bellies 🤣🤣 nice new audience

Reactions: 8
I know this was slightly mentioned earlier but why is she always a snarky cow? They’re literally just trying to help her?? What a colossal witch. Demi’s attitude screams, I’d like to see YOUR electrician.

Side note, I laugh every single time someone used “vidyo” on this thread. Especially when it’s a complain about something Demi has done and there’s a random “vidyo” amongst it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this was slightly mentioned earlier but why is she always a snarky cow? They’re literally just trying to help her?? What a colossal witch. Demi’s attitude screams, I’d like to see YOUR electrician.

Side note, I laugh every single time someone used “vidyo” on this thread. Especially when it’s a complain about something Demi has done and there’s a random “vidyo” amongst it.
She literally can't be questioned on anything, what a cow

Reactions: 27
That vans gonna stink.
Demi and her sweaty nice shap fanny
Big aye will refuse to have a shower, so big D stays away. Two dogs in a tight space.
Washing their dog bowls with all the plates and cups 🤢
Has she ever bathed the dogs or sent them to the groomers for a freshen up 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m not surprised the feeder fetish creeps love her. When you have back rolls like big D everything must feel like a tit in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.