Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey dont hag off the breeder! I would like to see YOUR breeder!

Didnt she say the breeder said theres no such thing as littermate syndrome?
Yep.

And let a young couple who had only just bought a house, with no puppy experience (lets be honest Demi didn't raise her sister Dolly), and a not exactly active lifestyle, buy two very active puppies at the same time seemingly on a whim … it doesn't scream responsible breeder to me.

But Big D is actually a dog expert so she knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep.

And let a young couple who had only just bought a house, with no puppy experience (lets be honest Demi didn't raise her sister Dolly), and a not exactly active lifestyle, buy two very active puppies at the same time seemingly on a whim … it doesn't scream responsible breeder to me.

she saw them coming, of course shes going to lie about litter mate syndrome. at 3k per pup it was better for her to sell 2 at once!

Reactions: 15
Literally!

I’m fairly sure you can only have two registered litters a year (this is potentially per witch) as a breeder in the U.K., so having several witches/litters at the same time is just a way to make more money. She’s (no doubt) churning these dogs out for money, when there’s so many ‘skinny dogs’ in need of a home :(
I’m pretty sure in the vlog where they went to visit the dogs before getting them, you could see loads of puppies in the background. It was pretty shocking how many the breeder had all at once. I bet the breeder is one of those who advertise puppies for sell on Facebook

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Haha not at all, I'll take the compliment 😂 Thanks hunny bun! I'm Belgian/native in French, but I've been living in Wales for 5 years so I guess it helps!

ETA: I can imagine any English learner would fail their exam if the spoke like Demi 😂 "Got some pompous grass from Siri Lanka"
Omg where in Wales cause I'm in Chester so we could have a demi fan club meet up on the Welsh English border. Stunnin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she brought a house got pups.now only thing left is jump the van life hype I no Roxy is doin up a van but demi like wouldnt no were to start or have a clue how to carpeting the walls ain't Easy and sound proof taking out everything. She had all on painting a box 🤣.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but can you really imagine big D running to the loo on a campsite if she needs to go - they are 100% pissing in that loo and not emptying it 😭 also check comments on her new post she’s trying to avoid comments that are asking if it’s hers to make us think she’s just got a camper 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yep.

They should have waited for the dogs. With how tense things are between them its just more unnecessary stress. Also 6k? So only a months wages... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over her mouth
This picture is like ‘the dress’ or one of them gifs of a train where you can make it go backwards or forwards depending how you think.

One way I look and she’s smiling, and then another way I look she’s grimacing as if she’s just touched some soggy food in the sink after doing the washing up and I can literally the ‘urghhhh’ noise she’s making.

Also, on the breeder note, sorry but there is no such thing as a ‘good’ breeder who would sell like this. Once it becomes a job and they’re making money off it, it’s not about the animals anymore. Buying these dogs was totally unethical of Demi and goes against the already weak claim she has on being vegan.

I used to work in a shelter not too far from Demi and it was always overflowing with whippets, greyhounds etc (and sorry to say it, but most of them were much cuter and had much more personality than Henry and Luna :p)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Different mams" i hate the word mam so much 😭 her mouth really is hideous. Why does her whole face move so much?! I've never seen anything like it its like a scene from a horror movie😂
It’s a term they use in up in the North East all the time 😳

Reactions: 4
It’s a term they use in up in the North East all the time 😳
my partner says ‘mam’ and so I’m quite used to it but it really grates on myself (and my partner actually!) when people use it when referring to animals? I don’t know why but it just seems quite infantile. I have no idea why.

I used to work in a shelter not too far from Demi and it was always overflowing with whippets, greyhounds etc (and sorry to say it, but most of them were much cuter and had much more personality than Henry and Luna :p)
This! THIS, absolutely this.

Her excuse for not getting a rescue is that Sean hasn't had a dog before so he was unsure around them ... absolutely pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
my partner says ‘mam’ and so I’m quite used to it but it really grates on myself (and my partner actually!) when people use it when referring to animals? I don’t know why but it just seems quite infantile. I have no idea why.
I think its an accent thing. I live by demi's old house and i say mam. I cringe when people say mum 🤮 its very unnatural with a geordie accent

Reactions: 9
She’s so unbearably stubborn and stupid. A couple of people have commented on her new insta post about unravelling the electric cable, literally just for safety, and she still just can’t accept that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so unbearably stubborn and stupid. A couple of people have commented on her new insta post about unravelling the electric cable, literally just for safety, and she still just can’t accept that
“Sean’s an electrician and says it’s fine”
Sean’s a bleeping mess mate and seen as he’s with Big D I wouldn’t trust his judgement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“Sean’s an electrician and says it’s fine”
Sean’s a bleeping mess mate and seen as he’s with Big D I wouldn’t trust his judgement.
I cannot wait for the day I find out my bf has been working with him (he’s an electrician too) and rips the absolute piss out of him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
This! THIS, absolutely this.

Her excuse for not getting a rescue is that Sean hasn't had a dog before so he was unsure around them ... absolutely pathetic.
Yeah I remember that. Plus didn't she throw out the old excuse that a lot of people use of 'you don't know much about their behaviour, health, etc when you adopt'? or did I imagine that?

I hate when people make those excuses against adopting. Most reputable shelters know the dogs much better than any breeder would. Yes, you might not know the exact breed, or what health conditions may run in the family etc but you never really do with most breeders, unless they're KC registered and documented.

People need to just be honest about why they want a dog in the first place I suppose. If you like a certain breed and just want that and what a cute puppy, just be honest. Then if you're too lazy to find one for adoption, maybe be honest about that. And if you claim that most shelters or adopted dogs wouldn't be suited for you, then maybe you should reconsider getting a dog at all. It irritates me that buying a puppy from a shady breeder is just so easy if you've got the money.

I'm not picky about breed and so when the time is right for me I'll just be adopting one that fits my circumstances at the time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.