Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #27 looks like an accidentally vegan fruit fly but on the sly loves a pork pie x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Demi Donnelly #27 socials are dross, your fella couldn’t give a toss, think it’s time you stopped being your own boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the last few pages she's been referred to as a beluga, a gremlin and a fruit fly. You guys have to stop because I think I might crack a rib! 😂 😂 not laughed so hard in ages! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what pisses me off- the whole body positive thing ‘THIS is a bikini body’ but she’s always whipping her belly out and slapping her fat. Where are the slim and mid size women who are also confident and rocking body positivity?! Slim and mid size get shamed too!

Im all for being comfortable in your own skin regardless of your size, but im sick of getting bigger people in my face going over the top to prove they are ‘worthy’ and that being slim isn’t everything. Being healthy is though and promoting a healthy lifestyle and attitude to clothing etc is a much less toxic Environment.

I love Emily Lucy Rajch and follow her for style inspo as she’s flying the flag for mid sized girls and is so honest and open about what suits and she’s healthy, goes to the gym etc and still rocks her body as it is.

Demi is a liar, about her size, about her earnings and about the body Positivity- she’s unhappy so why not admit you want to get healthier and stop slapping your belly for the whole world to see as I see NO other plus size influencer doing this, it’s embarrassing!! You’re hiding your insecurities behind the god awful posts claiming you’re body positive, but there’s a classier way to do that that the shite content you put out!
Literal second hand cringe for the lass
She is not actually body positive though she has admitted she only does it for the content 🙄

Reactions: 13
She is not actually body positive though she has admitted she only does it for the content 🙄
Where did she admit it?
I missed it 😩
The girls full of tit.
Its like this Vegan thing, no way, this far down the line of being a "vegan" would you be making mistakes!

Reactions: 4
Demi drinking that pint in the latest Daily Dose of us vlog with her double chin made me wince, definition of Ladette!

Reactions: 6
Demi doodles you’ll be pleased to know that Siri Lanka is going on the green list hunnybun xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Please tell.me.she as not brought a van 🤦🏻‍♀️. If she as I'm sellin mine 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m getting really bored of reporting her to the ASA and I don’t know how she gets away with it more than other influencers.
Thanks girls didn’t know I could report her 👏🏼 When I saw this I went straight on ASA and reported her 🤣
Hopefully in numbers girls if we all do it our dems will get in trouble and hopefully a fine but I’m sure her 6k a month would be able to pay the fine anyway 😉😂
The rolls under that bra wtf I’ve never seen anything like it before how can she post that and think she looks good 🤣
Sick of seeing this obese greasy mess prance around in her underwear 🤢

Is it me or is that pubes I see coming from her nice shap fanny? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.