Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it's time we send her an invoice for our services. We give her content ideas and engagement. She owes us...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bleeping belt again🤬
Now now. I’m sure there’s at least 5 cows been slaughtered to make such an enormous belt. She needs to get her moneys worth from it.

Watching her Instagram stories of her sitting on that bed in the back of the van and all I can think of is when the fatties on ‘my 600lb life’ get rammed in the back of a van to go and see Dr Now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is her thread under gurus? What is she a guru of exactly 🤔
Are you joking?

Demi is a guru for BoDy PoSiTivE thinking hun. Not only that but shes a vegan guru and a guru on how to constantly look unwashed.

She inspires me everyday babe and if she doesn't inspire you too then god help you xo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't believe I have seen Demis leakage on her kecks and now her bleeping pubes poking out the sides of them. I need a lie down. A permanent one. I hope I never wake from this nightmare tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Speaking of Demi’s ridiculously over-worn belt - it’s fake, right?

Cheap leather (like with fake high-end brands) usually comes from China, and cheap leather from China is often made of dog-skin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.