Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment section so dry you have to ask people to comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she defo reads here 🤣🤣 hi amber 👋 better get back to deleting them comments and calling people out while you munch down all the meat in the house before your lesbian looking boyfriend comes home from work 🤣
A5E3B7FC-248D-4B59-AEEF-807DE36AFF25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
D830D077-F716-41F5-9FF0-B5ECADC2204A.jpeg

Haven’t watched the vidyo but going by the title Doodles didn’t think this “trend” was “toxic” 2 year ago 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
875BEE22-47FD-4777-9088-B6CD0D3BD0A1.jpeg
Why does she shove her sunglasses so far up her face????? they’re balanced on her cheeks ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Despite her general meanness, I reckon she is very generous with her family

Give your opinion away, she looks like fried tit. pity anyone waking up to that face.
yeah but i reckon shes one of those people that if she gives them money or buys them something expensive, she mentions it non stop. #neverletthemforgetithunnybuns

Reactions: 15
Despite her general meanness, I reckon she is very generous with her family

Give your opinion away, she looks like fried tit. pity anyone waking up to that face.
If my daughter earned 6K a month I wouldn’t expect fake Jo Malone perfume for Xmas 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not our girl telling us to “shop the range” when she got it all free 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 762382
Imagine this is what nana Sean sees in the mirrow when they’re going at it 🤢
And here we witness a rare sight, the gigantic beluga out of her habitat. Referred to mostly as The Amber Wright. Away from the comfort of b&m, Poundland and her size 18 clothing. She's on the hunt for a man who can satisfy her c*unt, her nice shap fanny. As well as searching high and low for a man to satisfy her leaking female genitalia, look closely, her thrush covered tongue is seeking the next accidentally vegan snack. A wonder many wish they never seen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Good Morning!!

I can’t really give my opinion on these photos (a comparison to something/someone) cos no doubt the few wet wipes on here will try get on their high horse with me 👀

But enjoy them 🤗🤣
IS SHE TAKING THE PISS WITH THESE
I AM HOOWWWWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she's a beast. Her fashion is awful. There's a reason some clothes end up in the charity shop. Think Big D should at least be sticking to primark with her 6k

Reactions: 10
Jaysus just caught up. Ye are hilarious 😂 lobe this thread 😂

Love .. ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry why is she advertising for the company where her po box is but not declaring it as an ad????

Screenshot_20210914-171443_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-171451_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good Morning!!

I can’t really give my opinion on these photos (a comparison to something/someone) cos no doubt the few wet wipes on here will try get on their high horse with me 👀

But enjoy them 🤗🤣
Thanks for the profile pic hunnybuns! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.