Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blue dress is fkin hideous!!! She looks about 8 months pregnant and them kitten heels with cankles 😩🙈 she must be seeing something we ain’t!

As for the B-jarmies. Jesus I’ve never seen such a big camel toe in my life, that’s because they are skin tight 🤮 she’s like a sausage bursting out of the skin (accidentally vegan hunni bunzzzz)

Thread suggestion

#27 another size 18 haul, stop the fibs it’s all too small!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Serious question... whys her mum not taken a bit more control over her child n stepped in? Surely ud be embarrassed to utter fck ur daughter kicking about the state of that!!
Andrea is just glad that Big D has flown the nest and is no longer scoffing her out of house and home. More money to spend on smack or whatever she's on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
9D585AB9-A5D7-481C-BC10-3BD8BA6B20F6.jpeg

They’ve got a cheek calling this plant based and vegan when the website states made in factory that handles egg.
Plus that’s full of oil and emulsifiers and 216 calories, does big D ever eat anything that comes from an actual plant?!! 🤣🤣🤣 vegan junk food all the way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I no it's YouTube job to do come shop with me and cloths haul but iv never no any one to buy them then stick on depop months later for more. Why not wear them or send them back she just a joke

Reactions: 11
View attachment 761766
They’ve got a cheek calling this plant based and vegan when the website states made in factory that handles egg.
Plus that’s full of oil and emulsifiers and 216 calories, does big D ever eat anything that comes from an actual plant?!! 🤣🤣🤣 vegan junk food all the way
She's 100% a junk vegan/vegetarian. I've never seen her buy any wholefoods in my life. She most feel horrific. Cause none of this is good for her health.

Reactions: 12
She's 100% a junk vegan/vegetarian. I've never seen her buy any wholefoods in my life. She most feel horrific. Cause none of this is good for her health.
My sister is a vegan and her diet is soooooo different to Demi’s. My sister makes all her meals from scratch and adds a ton of veg, lentils etc and sources local products. Demi is your stereotypical lazy vegan who does it just so she can say she is a vegan

Reactions: 17
Haha aye I suppose I forgot about the state of her mum for a second! Mines would set me on fire if I was 1% like Dems 😂 Size 18 pahahahahaha... wot sock size for those elongated toes she forgot to photoshop! Do me a favour

Reactions: 7
My sister is a vegan and her diet is soooooo different to Demi’s. My sister makes all her meals from scratch and adds a ton of veg, lentils etc and sources local products. Demi is your stereotypical lazy vegan who does it just so she can say she is a vegan
I'm vegan too, and I eat mostly like your sister. Sure, everyone loves a bit of chocolate or a vegan cake etc but Demi gives vegans a bad name. It's her laziness and disregard for her health that's evident, she's never mentioned b12 or omegas. She could show non vegans how simple it is but chooses not too. It's so frustrating to see her use her platform to make us vegans look bad.

Reactions: 8
Just look at that 👆 face! Look at it! Loooooookkkk at it!!! Now compare it to the face in the blue swirly dress post.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Serious question... whys her mum not taken a bit more control over her child n stepped in? Surely ud be embarrassed to utter fck ur daughter kicking about the state of that!!
My theory is her fam think she’s some kind of internet star like the next zoella, so they let her get on with it because they think shes doing really well. she probably tells them she’s super famous.

They’ve probably never watched other youtubers to compare (and to see that Ds content is very poor!)

She bought quite an expensive house (for the north - I’m in the north and my first house defo wasn’t £250K, it was £170K in 2020) and it seems like her family are quite normal so they are probs just dazzled by the money she’s been able to make (she’s defo not earning 6K a month but her wage as an admin assistant at the council wouldn’t have been enough to get her a 250K house)

So they just let her do her stupid tit cos they think she’s an internet sensation not knowing her content is poor and botched together, her uploads are very lazy and her views are plummeting

Reactions: 21
Good Morning!!

I can’t really give my opinion on these photos (a comparison to something/someone) cos no doubt the few wet wipes on here will try get on their high horse with me 👀

But enjoy them 🤗🤣
She looks possessed 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s about 50% vegan 😂😂 after them Burger King onion rings and Sean’s mums roast dinner vegan is only for show on social media 😂 she defo eats meat when No ones around 😂

Good Morning!!

I can’t really give my opinion on these photos (a comparison to something/someone) cos no doubt the few wet wipes on here will try get on their high horse with me 👀

But enjoy them 🤗🤣
No please do tell 😂😂 👀
Why is she posting pics like this ? She looks like a huge fat devil monster possessed it’s just not posts you expect to see from a 6k a month influencer 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
those primark trousers were see through as hell. I've seen her vagina more than I have my own

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely if your in a long term relationship you have to adore each other, want the best for each other, have attraction, the same future goals etc...

I just cant see Demi and Shaun staying together long term, they have different future plans (kids!) and I can't see Sean desperate to get into bed with her lol she's really piling on the weight and is getting lazier by the day

Reactions: 11
My theory is her fam think she’s some kind of internet star like the next zoella, so they let her get on with it because they think shes doing really well. she probably tells them she’s super famous.

They’ve probably never watched other youtubers to compare (and to see that Ds content is very poor!)

She bought quite an expensive house (for the north - I’m in the north and my first house defo wasn’t £250K, it was £170K in 2020) and it seems like her family are quite normal so they are probs just dazzled by the money she’s been able to make (she’s defo not earning 6K a month but her wage as an admin assistant at the council wouldn’t have been enough to get her a 250K house)

So they just let her do her stupid tit cos they think she’s an internet sensation not knowing her content is poor and botched together, her uploads are very lazy and her views are plummeting
Despite her general meanness, I reckon she is very generous with her family

Remake of the exorcist
Give your opinion away, she looks like fried tit. pity anyone waking up to that face.

• Haha
That blue dress is fkin hideous!!! She looks about 8 months pregnant and them kitten heels with cankles 😩🙈 she must be seeing something we ain’t!

As for the B-jarmies. Jesus I’ve never seen such a big camel toe in my life, that’s because they are skin tight 🤮 she’s like a sausage bursting out of the skin (accidentally vegan hunni bunzzzz)

Thread suggestion

#27 another size 18 haul, stop the fibs it’s all too small!
sorry this whole thing fuckin cracked me up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.