Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's huge now, I'd be embarrassed if I was her

I've toned up so much since moving out from my parents because I can cook all my own healthy meals and don't have to eat all the unhealthy meals my mum used to cook me haha! She need's to take a long hard look at her old pictures and realise she lives of vegan junk food

Reactions: 6
And she was hyper conscious of her body back then. Notice the thighs clamped together and arms held tightly by her sides. Who knew all it takes is gaining a serious amount of weight to find body confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was scrolling through her video list on YouTube and videos a year ago, she’s a size 16 in. Then there are videos a few months later where she’s an 18 and she doesn’t look much bigger back then. But now she looks massive! How can she still be a size 18?!?

She was either lying back then - e.g sized up because it helped her body positivity cause seeing an 18 is actually plus sized and limited in some shops so she can bang on about that 😂 Or she is clearly a size 20/22 now but claims to be an 18 because she’s embarrassed to be any bigger!

Reactions: 8
the further she goes with this the harder it will be to fix/change. if she just went plant based for a few months she would see so much difference. at made sure to go for a long walk

Reactions: 5
Surely if your in a long term relationship you have to adore each other, want the best for each other, have attraction, the same future goals etc...

I just cant see Demi and Shaun staying together long term, they have different future plans (kids!) and I can't see Sean desperate to get into bed with her lol she's really piling on the weight and is getting lazier by the day
To be fair Seans piled on the weight too. If you look at videos from about 2 year ago he was much slimmer.

Im just curious, is vegan food less sugary/fatty etc?? Surely she would be loosing weight by dropping dairy, meat etc. But shes put it on. I believe she must be eating meat etc on the sly off camera

Reactions: 14
To be fair Seans piled on the weight too. If you look at videos from about 2 year ago he was much slimmer.

Im just curious, is vegan food less sugary/fatty etc?? Surely she would be loosing weight by dropping dairy, meat etc. But shes put it on. I believe she must be eating meat etc on the sly off camera
I’ve thought this all along. I think she is actually eating meat etc on the sly.

Reactions: 12
Im just curious, is vegan food less sugary/fatty etc??
It could be if she ate more vegetables/fruit but her diet consists of vegan chicken and other 'meats', chocolate and crisps. Vegan doesn't mean healthy. Vegan foods can still be high-calorie and packed with sugar.

Example: Vegan junk food is still junk food. And if that's all you eat, then you're not living a healthy life, vegan or not.
That vegan Kinder Bueno by Love Raw that she loves so much has 18g of sugar and 235 calories per 43g pack, whereas the actual Kinder Bueno has 17.8g of sugar and 247 calories per 43g pack. Not much of a difference really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Is this a joke?! Jacket tucked into leggings, can see her entire fanny and a pair of crocs? She's getting worse and worse every day! At this point she must just be taking the piss, I just can't take someone wearing this outfit seriously. What a mess! 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Mmmmm nothing like a jacket tucked into leggings and primark crocs combo! Crocs are £40 just buy the real ones miss 6k a month 😂
WHYYYYYY IS SHE TUCKING THESE THINGS IN?!

It isn’t flattering and she just reminds me of this…

8BA3082F-76A5-4811-9BC8-DAFAC819C688.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tbf since I've been on a diet I've gone from mainly cooking veggie/vegan to using a lot more meat. It means I can get more protein that keeps me fuller instead of relying on carbs to fill me up. I also have PCOS so carbs/sugars make it harder to lose. Maybe she has PCOS as I know holding weight in the stomach area like that is one of the symptoms.

Reactions: 4
Me and my partner have put quite a bit of weight on during lockdown and we both know it, We’re now planning to go the gym together most nights and play sports like (badminton, squash, go swimming etc) all while working a 9-5 job and managing to keep on top of making the house nice and tidy and getting washing done etc. Truth be told she’s just lazy and can’t be bothered doing the bare minimum, She’s going to end up regretting it in the future she’s gotten so comfortable in her own home she’s over indulging, I reckon if she changed her lifestyle she’d feel so much better in herself!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.