Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how the duck does she get away with filters when she then goes and posts this. The size of that leg in the mirror and the flab hanging from the thigh down to the back of her knee??!?!? What the duck.

Oh, and she deffo aint built to wear heals. SHE LOOKS RANK IN EVERY PAIR OF SHOES SHE WEARS.
Jesus Christ. How is that shoe still intact? And look at the colour of the bottom of her feet! Filth 🤢

Is it just me or does that “bruise” look like a hickey?
It will have been from her trying to force Aye into going down on her and he bit her leg to get her off before he suffocated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I wish she would just bin those beige trainers.. all her trainers in fact.

Reactions: 14
The pyjamas outfit with that hideous bag, hideous coat and hideous trainers. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She called it a cord 🙂 as in ‘telephone cord’ 🙂 she makes me nearly have a stroke listening to her 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it weird how HUGE D is a “influencer” earning 6k a month loads of views and is so confident.. but only gets a few comments each video all saying good things and how D is stunning huns 🤥🤔 things don’t add up 😂 we all know our comments get deleted so imagine all the other ones bet there’s 100 comments that are even just a small bit critical and poof gone HUGE D can’t take anything that’s not positive towards her ! Your on social media HUGE D get outta here with your 8 stunning hun comments on each post .. 3 accounts are most prob her commenting on her own posts 🤣
you must have to do some deleting comments no wonder your so tired and lazy Demi your busy editing all your photos and deleting all the comments 🤣
Poll doesn’t lie 😂 everyone hates your ugly green jumper and you ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't get over her 45 year old looking face tbh. She wouldn't look out of place on Benefits Britain cuttin about on a mobility scooter.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Serious question... whys her mum not taken a bit more control over her child n stepped in? Surely ud be embarrassed to utter fck ur daughter kicking about the state of that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question... whys her mum not taken a bit more control over her child n stepped in? Surely ud be embarrassed to utter fck ur daughter kicking about the state of that!!
Might answer your question if you look at clips of her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously tho, who is watching her for styling inspo?! Also can’t deal with that fake smile on her new reel. Terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.