Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fashion is awful - plus I’m pretty sure the tops of your jeans aren’t meant to fold down under a roll of fat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she ever uploads that, bleeping stinkin’ leopard print see-through ‘thing’ that she wears for EVERY outfit, to Depop, someone PLS buy it, we’ll all chip in 🤣

who am I kidding, she’ll take that top to the grave with her.

big sweaty mess

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Im thinking of buyin one them swimsuit because there magic you lose like 10st In them 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Half of the stuff has tags still attached like I think she literally just buys, wears them for a pic and sells on it’s mad

then she will go on to say a lot of sustainable fashion doesn’t cater to her size maybe stop buying tit u won’t wear doll x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Half of the stuff has tags still attached like I think she literally just buys, wears them for a pic and sells on it’s mad

then she will go on to say a lot of sustainable fashion doesn’t cater to her size maybe stop buying tit u won’t wear doll x
Half.it probably what brands as send for free anyway can't see why not gift it she claims she make 6k month but sells her fishy clothes 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really has the worst style. Its been boiling where she lives. Ive been sleeping in front of my fan most nights, working from home so I am able to wear as little as decent on a webcam and here she is with jeans/chinos? Layering tshirts?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.