Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did y'all see demi lose 6 stone when she got that spray tan? Yeah me neither.Cause she definitely filters her pictures and videos. She's bleeping revolting, not because shes fat but because of the way she behaves. That poor lady deserves a George's medal for bravery.

Reactions: 14
Do u think she sits down at the end of the day, then craves her 7th share bag of crisps that day, and thinks to herself ‘u know what, I’ve had enough to eat today I don’t need anymore food’ or not

Reactions: 6
I booked my first spray tan next week and I don't know what to expect, are you telling me you're not meant to slut drop in front of the poor unsuspected technician? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do u think she sits down at the end of the day, then craves her 7th share bag of crisps that day, and thinks to herself ‘u know what, I’ve had enough to eat today I don’t need anymore food’ or not
I think it's more along the lines of "how many more pounds do I gain before I get a simply be sponsorship"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, so she's selling the north face crop top she got for her 25th birthday? Ungrateful, scummy woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.