Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 759367
She has the worst fashion sense……….

You know what I'm married and I'd be mortified if my husband had to stop by his Mum's house to get a proper dinner!! I dunno if I'm old fashioned but I like cooking for my family etc, it makes me proud!
Ever bashed out a full Christmas dinner and thought bloody hell I'm proud of me?
Wonder if Big D(ick) will have her Xmas dinner in a muscle food Tupperware this year 🤣
Big Demz thanks for answering my Xmas dinner question on your video - we all know you'll be munching on a Turkey leg come Xmas night though. #Accidentallyveganturkeyleg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So our "little" beluga claims she was trying out the shorts feature, so why not use the one of the outfit transition she posted earlier? I know recycling is good for the planet but not that kind doodles.

Reactions: 9
How can she get away with selling things that aren't what they say they are in the description then say she won't accept returns? That's really bad!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How can she get away with selling things that aren't what they say they are in the description then say she won't accept returns? That's really bad!
I think they would have a good argument to do a claim if she refused!

Reactions: 11
WELCOOOOOOOME to another thread! (Mods I can only go by what the people have chosen, if not acceptable please change)

well done to @Sh12345

anyone want to recap??

Demi’s flaps are still pissy
She’s still fake vegan
The dogs are still surrogate children
There was talk on thread 25 of Demi and Aye breaking up, something which her YouTube followers keep questioning. But we all know both are way too lazy for that
Also…if anyone chats tit about anything Demi owns…we’d like to see yours compared to hers x
I’m too lazy to catch up. Break up as in the guy she bought the house with?

Reactions: 3
I think they would have a good argument to do a claim if she refused!
Someone with vision problems could easily open a claim for this - not entirely sure how it works, but there’s people that use a screen reader that reads out the text, so someone would think they’re buying a size 18 because the screen reader thingy won’t pick up on her sneaky size 20 photo.

typical big Demi, thinking of no one but herself.

Reactions: 22
Demi’s got a bleeping closing down sale on like House or Fraser

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.