Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next she will be selling her pissy pants. Why is she selling her clothes when she makes so much money? I would just be giving them to charity
she has to earn that 20% that she claims she donates from he salary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The red dressing gown is looking overly tight- that’ll be on de-pop soon! Size 18 hunni bunzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me so angry that every time someone posts any criticism or anything that’s not licking her Arse and saying how beautiful she is 🤮 she deletes the comments or does a video to out them I’m sick of being outted ! She trys to shame you for having a opinion. Demi I watch your content and laugh cos your a mess and I love the constant lies and contradicting yourself it’s like I’m watching waiting for the next duck up! I’m sure hundreds others are too 😂 People are allowed opinions Demi! So glad I found tattle just waiting for the Im no longer vegan video cos she will get caught out again cos shes not a vegan ! And the me and Sean split video .. I can’t wait 😂 I also heard Adam the pt was working her too hard she thought it was more light work and to get content but when he was serious about her loosing so weight and tried to push her to work harder she didn’t like it and left .. lazy witch ! Exercise helps your mental health doesn’t make it worse you oath!

Reactions: 28
honestly, if demi was more honest regarding her struggles with her weight, she probably would have a bigger, and more supportive audience. i don’t know about any of you guys but the way she lies regarding her size and editing photos is soo damaging. her and sean could vlog there weight loss journey; planning their weekly food shop and learning how to actually cook. not this fake bullshit muscle food plan (fair enough if you actually need convenience food due to being to busy etc). not only would her and sean lose weight and become healthier but she would get more views!

p.s that brown teddy coat is far too small and would look so much better in a size or two up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I have the grey version of the white fine knit top, I can confirm it's not see through that's just our favourite trainwreck, chubbster, squeezing herself into it. Also, if you can see your bellybutton through your trousers, size up my dear. You aren't an 18 sweetheart, stop, only in your dreams you're an 18. She's easily a 22/24.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread title always makes me laugh every time I see it 😂😂she’s just a size 18 though huns 🙄

Reactions: 8
Makes me so angry that every time someone posts any criticism or anything that’s not licking her Arse and saying how beautiful she is 🤮 she deletes the comments or does a video to out them I’m sick of being outted ! She trys to shame you for having a opinion. Demi I watch your content and laugh cos your a mess and I love the constant lies and contradicting yourself it’s like I’m watching waiting for the next duck up! I’m sure hundreds others are too 😂 People are allowed opinions Demi! So glad I found tattle just waiting for the Im no longer vegan video cos she will get caught out again cos shes not a vegan ! And the me and Sean split video .. I can’t wait 😂 I also heard Adam the pt was working her too hard she thought it was more light work and to get content but when he was serious about her loosing so weight and tried to push her to work harder she didn’t like it and left .. lazy witch ! Exercise helps your mental health doesn’t make it worse you oath!
Well said , still pissed off she did a video about my tik tok comment who the hell does she think she is 😡 although she's not taken my Amber Wright comment off yet 🤣

Honestly how the duck does she get away with filters when she then goes and posts this. The size of that leg in the mirror and the flab hanging from the thigh down to the back of her knee??!?!? What the duck.

Oh, and she deffo aint built to wear heals. SHE LOOKS RANK IN EVERY PAIR OF SHOES SHE WEARS.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly how the duck does she get away with filters when she then goes and posts this. The size of that leg in the mirror and the flab hanging from the thigh down to the back of her knee??!?!? What the duck.

Oh, and she deffo aint built to wear heals. SHE LOOKS RANK IN EVERY PAIR OF SHOES SHE WEARS.
She's chunky for sure.

• Haha
She looks bloody massive in that blue swirly dress 😐 it looked semi-ok in the pictures. But when she’s twirling about… CHRIST

These crappy videos get worse. That smile is so forced it's unbelievable 😂😂
You can tell she's struggling for content and to top it off we have another come shop with me coming up she said 🙄 yay 😑 I absolutely despise these videos, how she over explains everything & touches everything, I'm glad she don't live by me, I wouldn't want nothing she's had her chubby dirty dog hands on, or tried clothing on with all that dandruff 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she still had the tags on those pj's hope she ain't returning them.

I've been blocked on her tiktok, daily dose of us and her main channel 😂 so all is going well I'd say 😂 all because I had an opinion.
She can't hack the negative feedback 😂 yet she comes on here to read all this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but this dress doesn’t do her any favours😬😬😬 I wonder how much bigger she is going to let herself get before she realises she needs to lose some weight?! if you look back at photos of her before she moved into that house she’s gained a lot! I feel like she’s just letting herself get bigger as it’s better for her new “body positive” Instagram

Attachments

Not certain I'll be able to explain this the way I'm thinking it, but her "sense of humour" I think is really outdated. I'm not saying she funny at all, but it's the sort of thing I imagine was considered funny in decades gone by. Like all that gurning and "dancing" about overtly trying to be funny making an absolute fool of herself. Not sure if that make sense or if anyone will know what I mean.

I had a comment deleted off one of her tik toks. The one where she essentially admitted the body positivity stuff (a topic far too nuanced for someone as single brain celled as Demi) is all for content. I said something about it being the latest bandwagon, but it got deleted. I don't know how she could reasonably think anyone would believe all her comments would be positive all the time.

Reactions: 15

Her legs are two different sizes 😂 did you forget to edit the other one demi 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.