Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you clock the part when she corrected herself at the end. she was saying i hardly ever, i mean i never look at someone and think they are fat,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The biggest tell tale videyo is her primark beauty products when she is doing the tan. She looks not just fat but colossal in size like her belly is massive! It is so much smaller in insta pics! Whether that’s down to a filter or her posing angles or both! Whatever it is, miss body positive is making every effort to make herself look smaller! So she’s at it!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She's well being reading here. Demi, read this luv, we don't think you look good in what we perceive as a filtered or edited photo. You look a bleeping riot either way, it's the fact you blatantly lie. So let's put that to bed with a non vegan onion ring you bleeping balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Back to the gym damaging her mental health but says she’s never experienced that before (deffo has) can’t even remember her own excuses

Reactions: 8
She's well being reading here. Demi, read this luv, we don't think you look good in what we perceive as a filtered or edited photo. You look a bleeping riot either way, it's the fact you blatantly lie. So let's put that to bed with a non vegan onion ring you bleeping balloon.
Yeah and read this. Stop being a lazy witch and do some bleeping work like most people have to do, stop using your mental health as an excuse either! head move!

Reactions: 10
So the gym now helps her mental health, but it wasn't helping her mental health because she is struggling with binge eating, so she has put personal training on hold, and instead opted to sit in her car eating non-vegan junk food and talking to a camera alone in her car. Okay, Amber.

I notice she mentioned her 'fear of needles' conveniently so I assume that'll be her excuse for not having the covid vaccine.

Also, if she has a coffee shop meet-up, I really hope someone goes and asks her about Amber Wright in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I might drive the 4hrs for our chilled coffee shop afternoon meet up 😂 "Meet & Greet" who the fck does she think she is... is this the same girl who brought in thousands at the New Look opening?? head

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I might drive the 4hrs for our chilled coffee shop afternoon meet up 😂 "Meet & Greet" who the fck does she think she is... is this the same girl who brought in thousands at the New Look opening?? head
Yeah I wonder if she will buy the two people that turn up a coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she has to over explain that she doesn’t edit her photos or videos is 100% her trying to convince herself of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
nooo, shes so cocky on her stories. she’s defo the type of girl to give pretty girls dirty looks on nights out. i can’t stand the witch.

Reactions: 24
So Demi doesn’t want children and doesn’t see children in her life plan but Sean wants a family… I’m sure that will work out great
What if she accidentally falls pregnant. How hurtful is it going to be when her kid sees years of videos of her saying she doesn't want kids & she's not maternal & kids annoy her. AWKWARD.....

But she should just let Sean go then, because he's eventually going to get to an age & point in his life that he'll want to be a Daddy. If she does give him kids. She will expect him to do all the parenting

I think the reasons they split Will be
1. Sean wants to be a dad
2. He gets sick of her laziness
3. He gets bored of her
4. He doesnt find her attractive
5. He gets sick of her attitude

Reactions: 21
nooo, shes so cocky on her stories. she’s defo the type of girl to give pretty girls dirty looks on nights out. i can’t stand the witch.
She's an hole, that's clearly her just being jealous, for some girls and women out there they feel amazing getting their "revenge body" or "leveling up" let people live, yes it might be problematic I wouldn't say toxic however people are entitled to feel how they want. Pot calling the kettle black here. Dumbass.

By 30, Sean will have dumped Demi to meet somebody & start a family.... unless she caves in and just gets pregnant to keep him. She may have got the house with Sean in order to keep him already because clearly neither of them are happy

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine her dating once Sean gets sick of her? I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A THREE PEOPLE SCHOOL REUNION 🤣🤣

I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just say you’ve got no mates, Demi & move on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.