Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A THREE PEOPLE SCHOOL REUNION 🤣🤣

I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just say you’ve got no mates, Demi & move on.
I know right 😂😂 Also was she not saying she banged into someone from school recently… Ehh a chance meeting with someone you went to school with is not a friendship! She was really scraping the barrel there 😂😂😂

oh and also passing off a cousin as a friend From school she keeps in contact with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 oooooooo some of these comments must of hit home. 👀 🔍 🕵️‍♀️

She doesn't give a duck but I bet you right now she's sitting on that disgusting sofa covered in dandruff, eating & reading all these comments as we speak 😂😂.... HI 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I havent caught up with the thread but just had to come here after watching her latest tiktok and say....

SHES FINALLY bleeping CRACKED.

This lass needs to have the internet taken away from her ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One thing I can't stand is people sucking up her arse in her comments. I know she moderates them heavily, but the stupidity of some of her followers is ridiculous. Either they are stupid, or they're patronising her. Demi is one of those people who unfortunately doesn't have a naturally pretty face or heart, fortunately she could change one but chooses not too because it would probably be too much work to reflect on who she is.

Thanks for the new profile pic Dems 😂 View attachment 756249
This is nana Sean's face when they've have their annual "love" making sesh and he sees her leaky faucet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m all for self acceptance but making yourself look as bad as possible and posing in the most unflattering positions isn’t body positivity! Its about accepting yourself as you are not being a total a scruff, gurning and dancing about with as much rhythm as a giraffe with 3 legs 🙃

Reactions: 15
I very rarely feel the urge to interact with what she posts (I don’t want to give her SM engagement) but I was very close to reply to her ranting story about using filters.
She’s so cocky and vile, all the unnecessary moves, the gurning, the lies. Disgusting!

By 30, Sean will have dumped Demi to meet somebody & start a family.... unless she caves in and just gets pregnant to keep him. She may have got the house with Sean in order to keep him already because clearly neither of them are happy
She will need the content, pregnancy and babies provide great content!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The dog bowls is really pissing me off, I think it’s unhygienic but the Demi lovers just jump on you justifying it if you make a comment! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve nothing to add here because honestly I’m baffled by this girl! She’s a walking contradiction and I honestly don’t know why she would put herself online besides the money of course. Personally I couldn’t be online for no amount of money or for fear of people recognising me in the street etc I’m not about that life! I know this is going to sound incredibly cruel but please Demi don’t ever have children I really don’t feel that you would make a good mom at this moment in time anyways from the things you say and the things you do! Looking after dogs is very different to looking after a human

Say it louder for the people in the back!! Completely agree and relate to everything you just said, it’s just down to pure laziness!
I have a 6 year old and he always wants to help me around the house. Now I have terrible OCD and I like to do everything myself and have certain ways ofdoing Things so it’s easier for me to just do it. I’m slowly learning to control my mind to allow him to help because he’s amazing and does such a fab job. He will sit and help me fold laundry and puts it away (his own) and I don’t have to ask him to be honest I wouldnt ever ask him as I think at 6 it’s too young but he is a helper and would help anyone!
This is the same 6 year old boy that helped an elderly lady onto the bus and to her seat.

Demi a 6 year old boy is putting you to shame! But he is an adorable, amazing, loving caring little boy and I’ll tell you something I adore being a mommy so much it’s given me so much more purpose!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg her insta stories with the huge boxes of crisps.. surely that's not good for someone with a binge eating disorder.. and the next story of her closing her eyes while eating the crisps.. grim... It's like she's trying to be seductive while eating?!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I havent caught up with the thread but just had to come here after watching her latest tiktok and say....

SHES FINALLY bleeping CRACKED.

This lass needs to have the internet taken away from her ASAP.
Omg her insta stories with the huge boxes of crisps.. surely that's not good for someone with a binge eating disorder.. and the next story of her closing her eyes while eating the crisps.. grim... It's like she's trying to be seductive while eating?!?
I think we all know she probably does not have a binge eating disorder.

I watched a bit as I was curious about the dishwasher....what the hell. That's such a waste of water and space for a few dishes. She still has to do loads by hand. It also really bothers me when people leave the water running when washing up like she does, but that's just a personal pet peeve.

I also skipped ahead to the argument. She definitely comes off worse but I think her intention was to make him look bad, as in lazy and messy. There's also a few times I think it was obvious he was biting his tongue. It was also funny when she took the piss out of the t shirt, then got pissy when he took the piss about the "tea towel."

Reactions: 14
Right I’m well behind because I actually have started to get super annoyed by her now but I have to know. But don’t wanna give a view. Her latest video says lying about my photoshop. Surely she’s not being honest so… what’s her excuse?! #clickbait

Reactions: 7
Got so bored I decided to watch Belugas new vidyo... I got horrid Foodie Beauty vibes 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
31E63984-BCEF-411B-BF47-650ABC464605.jpeg

tattle coming through with the ads 😂😂😂
And I’m so glad I called her out AGAIN about the onion rings this time ! Fake vegan! That roast she got from Sean’s mum I doubt that was vegan! I know she be having meat when Sean’s at work hiding it 😂😂 caught out again Demi! Surely if you was a vegan you would google onion rings are vegan before actually ordering them !
this girl is a mess a contradicting herself constantly!
It’s clear yawn is bored of her and so are we 😴
And how angry and pressed was she about the filters comments clearly struck a nerve no Demi you look a mess with or without filter fake laughing at comments embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.