Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a comment on her page about Sean's washing and Demi replied saying not if he wants me to put his washing away. Why the duck can't she put his washing away? She does duck all. I have a full time job, gym and lots of social activities and I still do all the housework and washing, I do a huge bed on my own as you don't need two people. She needs to have a strong word with herself, she is soooo lazy it is actually embarrassing!
Say it louder for the people in the back!! Completely agree and relate to everything you just said, it’s just down to pure laziness!

Reactions: 11
Say it louder for the people in the back!! Completely agree and relate to everything you just said, it’s just down to pure laziness!
she doesnt realise that when you live with a partner its not the same as living with your mum! you don't just do your stuff. i wouldn't be surprised if she only makes her side of the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching her house tour video - if she earns 6k a month why can't she do the bathroom? Don't get it? Something smells fishy here and it's not just Demi's minge!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
So Demi doesn’t want children and doesn’t see children in her life plan but Sean wants a family… I’m sure that will work out great

Reactions: 27
haha video idea from demz, to copy a trend as per usual...claiming it will be something completely different for her channel! ok hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh god. latest instagram rant gives me steven assanti vibes. it’s the raging whilst ‘promoting’ her newest video😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THE ONION RINGS ARENT VEGAN DEMI!!! Shes literally not vegan. She's so irritating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Even the little clip she filmed to prove wasn't filtered, was actually filtered , you just couldn't make it up , how can her minions not see how different her body shape is on her you tubes compared to them "body confidence" clips 🤔

Reactions: 15
Again tho, she's consuming her entire daily calories in this video. Her behaviour frustrates me because she complains about her binge eating then goes ahead and consumes triggering items.

Reactions: 11
Spells confidants instead of confidence in that video and she wouldn’t know the difference I guarantee

nobody is calling Demi a slut we all know her fiancé doesn’t touch her let alone anyone else

“Social media is as toxic as ever, like it’s a really toxic place. But I love it” yes you are the toxic one x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.