Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs lads after reading all these comments I had to go watch this video myself as I couldn't believe it. Haven't seen any of Demis videos in ages so I made it about 60% through the bloody house tour video before realising it was on the Daily Dose of Shite channel 😒

Anyway it's true it's all true! I couldn't make it to the end so can anyone tell me if she eats her (presumably melted) gallarto at the end..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what, I actually feel sorry for big Aye. He goes to work and seems to have practical job because of the shifts and stuff he works, and then he comes home and has to do all the bleeping house tit while demi sits on her fat arse ‘working’ and obviously doing nothing in the house. Can’t even cook the kid a bloody meal! Unpopular opinion but I think he deserves so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You know what, I actually feel sorry for big Aye. He goes to work and seems to have practical job because of the shifts and stuff he works, and then he comes home and has to do all the bleeping house tit while demi sits on her fat arse ‘working’ and obviously doing nothing in the house. Can’t even cook the kid a bloody meal! Unpopular opinion but I think he deserves so much better
I pity him, his family and friends can't like Demi surely 🤔

Reactions: 15
then he has to participate in a vlog, which is meant to be big demz full time job!

Reactions: 13
Not an unpopular opinion at all, I am so with you!

I'm actually proper rooting for nana Sean, would love to see him shimmey off into the sunset away from Big D and live his life the way he wants to as opposed to living under Demis rules.

Cmon Aye, do it for the gals!!!!! We're here for ya hun x

Reactions: 34
The way she pronounces gelato in that sad little vlog of hers makes me want to cry. The tote bag and the vase are beyond tacky but the only thing worse than them two is the lack of chemistry between Demi and Aye

Reactions: 16
You know what I'm married and I'd be mortified if my husband had to stop by his Mum's house to get a proper dinner!! I dunno if I'm old fashioned but I like cooking for my family etc, it makes me proud!
Ever bashed out a full Christmas dinner and thought bloody hell I'm proud of me?
Wonder if Big D(ick) will have her Xmas dinner in a muscle food Tupperware this year 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what I'm married and I'd be mortified if my husband had to stop by his Mum's house to get a proper dinner!! I dunno if I'm old fashioned but I like cooking for my family etc, it makes me proud!
Ever bashed out a full Christmas dinner and thought bloody hell I'm proud of me?
Wonder if Big D(ick) will have her Xmas dinner in a muscle food Tupperware this year 🤣
Accidentally vegan pigs in blankets x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think either of them have had previous partners so Sean has no idea of how much Demi puts on him. He has a full time job presumably working with other people who must be aware of how Demi parades around on tiktok with it all hanging out, that in itself is embarrassing without her belittling him on YouTube for all too see. If a man stood there watching his wife/girlfriend working their arse if they would be called out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's strange that they NEVER meet up with friends! I know everyone's going to say Demi doesn't have any but isn't it so strange?

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this has been said as I havnt caught up, but her donating 20% of her wages to charity. I’m sure that is a way of reducing your tax bill? I’ve heard big companies and those on higher wages doing this to reduce tax

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.