Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they specifically design the kitchen without a dishwasher in mind because they’d preferred a bigger fridge, and now I see they’ve got a mini dishwasher? What’s the point 🤣 waste of water and if you’re washing up anyway, what’s a few extra plates?!
It’s just another level of lazy.
the mini dishwasher was gifted

surprised she hasn’t sold it yet though

Reactions: 10
Her waistline is getting bigger and bigger, it's worrying.

They aren't really selling this Muscle food plan also, look's like low cal micro meals and snacks you can buy in aldi for much cheaper

Reactions: 17
Ambeeer Wriiiight, your clothes are way too tiiiiight, Ambeeeeer Wriiiight, I bet your breath stinks of shite, Ambeeeer Wriiiight, you’re too heavy for that fliiiight, Ambeeeer Wriiiiight, how long will it take for you to biiiiiite…..

Soz I was bored 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That dishmatic sponge is diabolical but good job because it looks like she didn't really wash up and just barely wiped over it and rinsed. Probs how she washes herself too

Reactions: 9
She does no housework unless Sean is there to help, by help I mean stand with her hands on her hips watching him do it and giving out that he does nothing. It's actually shocking!!! It also does not take two people to strip and make a bed. I've four done this morning on my own, took all of 20 minutes... not taxing. I'm all for people pulling their weight with housework but god almighty this lad is out grafting, up early, night shifts, least she can do is make sure he has a clean bed to get into. Honest to god I hope he finds his backbone and walks, leaves her to it in the pigsty and starts legals to make her buy him out.
You're a blooming disgrace Demi. You know the value of nothing and you appreciate nobody or anything you have. That is the only clear thing from your content.
I’ve worked in many care homes and can strip and make up beds in minutes - Demi and Sean are just bumbling idiots. It’s like watching a Wish version of the chuckle brothers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
pat butcher aka Sean definitely does all the diy in the house and works really hard. She is just making a fool of herself arguing with him like that. Makes her so unlikable !
E60CBCAF-BA4F-48B0-8FAE-0A935BECC2D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please let’s not speculate about someone’s mental health. I don’t think it’s necessary.
Tattle has always been a place where people are called ‘trolls’ and yet we are for the most part just genuine fans of said person who have eventually seen their true colours.

tattle is going to become that horrible place for trolls and bullying again if we constantly use this thread to comment on Demi’s mental health and weight. I really see no need for it.

I hope she’s ok mentally.
we only speculate from what comes out of Demi's own mouth. every time she cant be bothered to do anything she claims its mental health. its the people like her that lie that cause a problem for real people with mental health. people with mental health problems cant just switch it on and off as they see fit.

When she gains weight she puts it down to mental health as well, even though shes been handed all the options that normal people haven't. she eats like an animal and constantly stuffs her face with crap. then flops her belly out all over social media in the name of body positivity....but then that's all to get money!

shes being called out not bullied!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
we only speculate from what comes out of Demi's own mouth. every time she cant be bothered to do anything she claims its mental health. its the people like her that lie that cause a problem for real people with mental health. people with mental health problems cant just switch it on and off as they see fit.

When she gains weight she puts it down to mental health as well, even though shes been handed all the options that normal people haven't. she eats like an animal and constantly stuffs her face with crap. then flops her belly out all over social media in the name of body positivity....but then that's all to get money!

That post got deleted, but I did a quick snoop and they’d liked Amber Wright comments from the 2019 thread. 😭😭😭 I don’t think it’s Demi by any means but how funny lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Agree with everything you say 👏🏻
And so what if we comment on her weight and how she looks. She is the one that makes a living plastering herself and her body over the internet. She doesn’t have a god given right to constant praise and zero negatives! We are allowed an opinion and we share them here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven't watched the video, but from the still it looks like she's standing there looking submissive and upset. Maybe she left the arguement in so he would look bad.
The argument made her look bad though, like a complete bully

Didn’t they specifically design the kitchen without a dishwasher in mind because they’d preferred a bigger fridge, and now I see they’ve got a mini dishwasher? What’s the point 🤣 waste of water and if you’re washing up anyway, what’s a few extra plates?!
It’s just another level of lazy.
It was gifted, big D isn't one to turn down a freebie

Had anyone else noticed her constant swearing and bad temper lately

Last edited:
  • Haha
the segment at the end of dirty d and aye arguing is uncomfortable to watch, imagine obviously hating each other that much!

enjoy this candid shot of our dems getting wrong
Late to this but this screenshot actually made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That muscle food is a complete rip off. Did anyone notice how big she chopped up that garlic? 🤣 I got my first place at 19, had a full time job in the city with a decent salary for my age and pretty much knew how to do everything and was super house proud. For the first couple of months, I'll admit I filled my cupboards and fridge with tit, short use by dates etc but that was just because I was excited to be able to do my own food shop. I soon learned, bought some simple cookery books for meals I could quickly prepare after work and based my food shop around the meals I was planning to cook and I still do it like that now at 33 and never do a full shop without a list. Thing is, I was 19, she is 25!!! Plus, she's lived in that house for over a year! No excuse really! She just lacks common sense. Bet when she stops the Muscle food AGAIN she reverts back to just buying absolute shite! Difference between me snd Demi is, I helped my parents who worked long hours around the house from a young age and wasn't a lazy hole like Demi expecting everything to be done for me...

That muscle food is a complete rip off. Did anyone notice how big she chopped up that garlic? 🤣 I got my first place at 19, had a full time job in the city with a decent salary for my age and pretty much knew how to do everything and was super house proud. For the first couple of months, I'll admit I filled my cupboards and fridge with tit, short use by dates etc but that was just because I was excited to be able to do my own food shop. I soon learned, bought some simple cookery books for meals I could quickly prepare after work and based my food shop around the meals I was planning to cook and I still do it like that now at 33 and never do a full shop without a list. Thing is, I was 19, she is 25!!! Plus, she's lived in that house for over a year! No excuse really! She just lacks common sense. Bet when she stops the Muscle food AGAIN she reverts back to just buying absolute shite! Difference between me snd Demi is, I helped my parents who worked long hours around the house from a young age and wasn't a lazy hole like Demi expecting everything to be done for me...
your so right.
how can she be committed to the muscle food plan when shes drinking unhealthy drink and alcohol and still going out to eat and having ice cream etc its almost like saying im on a low carb diet but its fine to have a side of chips and pasta for lunch!

Reactions: 7
How does the muscle food diet thing work? Is it another calorie deficit cult creation? 🤮

Reactions: 5
How does the muscle food diet thing work? Is it another calorie deficit cult creation? 🤮
i think its meant to help you eat smaller and healthier portions of food, and they make it convenient so that you can stick to it. I'm pretty sure your meant to stick to what they give you and not eat ice cream and beer.

Reactions: 12
Casually awaiting an upload 😂 reckon it will be another paid ad of something ridiculous.
Like the time she advised that expensive shampoo telling everyone to go get it meanwhile she's buying a £1 one out of b&m 😂
Please God 🙏🙏🙏 don't let her do another lounge wear haul I can't take seeing anymore "shets" on her 😂

I was watching on my TV, my fella said "what the actual F are you watching and omg why has she got so much dandruff on her jumper" 😂😂 💀

Bet seans coughing all night 😂😂😂😂
Why does Demi show off these PR shampoos? I thought she said she’s ago she would never use them because of the dermatitis on her scalp so I’m surprised to see she’s now working in collaboration with shampoo brands.

Reactions: 4
Using the same sponge you use on your dishes for the dogs bowl is a no no for me 🤢 my cats bowls have a completely different pet sponge for his bowl makes me feel a bit sick seeing that.

What are galatos? Do you mean gelatos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why does Demi show off these PR shampoos? I thought she said she’s ago she would never use them because of the dermatitis on her scalp so I’m surprised to see she’s now working in collaboration with shampoo brands.
It's just all money to her, her agency must be crazy, none of the brands she works with align with her online persona.
She has terrible dirty hair, who would buy a product based on her recommendations to look like a lanky haired greasy mess.
As for the muscle foods working with her does not make sense on any level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.