Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked and she is literally a 4minute drive away from Morrison's so I don't know how they had to have takeaway 4 nights in a row. Can she not do a food shop whilst he is out at work?

Lazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
all this talk about having a pint and a witch sesh, Demi tattle meet-up in London (it HAS to be london) and maybe the elusive Amber Wright will show up for a chit chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven’t tattled in ages but bloody hell demis looking massive these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Big aye needs to glow up and leave her for his own sanity
Fully agree. I know Big Aye is not exactly the brightest, but he is a decent and hard working lad with a respectable job. He deserves better than a lazy, slob of a girlfriend like her who spends her days making an absolute fool of herself on the internet. He should leave her and find a decent girl who respects both him and herself.

Does anyone else find it really awkward with all the ‘montages’ (if that’s the right word) she films walking away from the camera. Imagine seeing her in real life slowly walking away with Sean and then turning back hurrying to get her camera ffs hahahah
Or if someone thought they had left the camera and ran after them with it. She would have to explain that she was actually filming herself walking away for YouTube 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her weekly vlog timeline is off.... Next day cuts to demi whinging telling us that she is ill and is on day 3 of being so ill. But according to her vlog, the day before she was going for date night and shaming Nana Aye for ordering chips instead of salad like her.... .

Doesn't add up!!

Reactions: 11
My mam is from Kerry, it's my favourite place in Ireland, Galway isn't bad {where I'm from} but have to say Kerry is the spot to go

She is selling her office couch, money must be tight
Cantbelieve she paid over £500 for that tiny sofa, silly cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Haven’t caught up with this thread for a day or so but just seen the latest video WHY would the pair of them go out on a “day trip” dressed like bleeping scruffs? There were stains all on Big Aye’s trousers and Beluga’s black sweatshirt thing was covered in tiny white bits that I can only assume is dandruff… but it’s probably a weeks worth of dandruff.

bleeping clean yourselves and clean your clothes ya filthy fuckers 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
shes deleting every comment that criticises her in the slightest! yesterday there was an argument breaking out because of that cattle vegan comment. the person who was going against demi got all their comments deleted! other comments saying that she should try to cook for herself got deleted!
she is only keeping ass licking comments. hence why there are only about 25 visible comments but nearly 50 submitted comments. shes also blocking everyone!

Reactions: 19
Fully agree. I know Big Aye is not exactly the brightest, but he is a decent and hard working lad with a respectable job. He deserves better than a lazy, slob of a girlfriend like her who spends her days making an absolute fool of herself on the internet. He should leave her and find a decent girl who respects both him and herself.
He’s definitely settling, probably thinks he can’t do better now. And when you’ve been together that long, you can’t be bothered to change

Reactions: 13
In her latest video when she's walking away from the camera, the next shot she's walking back to it but still trying to make it look like she's walking away , don't know why but it cracked me up this 🤣

Reactions: 9
She is the LAZIEST!! How can she not just pop to the shop for some fresh stuff to cook up a quick meal? She HAS to order takeaways? No Demi, you don't your just a lazy fat cow lol

Are they doing Muscle Food to lose weight? I'd love to know much they've lost **gained haha**

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.