Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone notice when she said but nutter? 😭 and also when they’re walking to the pub for “date night” she’s doing the same walk and hand gestures as emma tamsin hill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do wonder if our Dems is a smoker? Have thought it for a while, as I used to be prone to sinus infections every winter, but since quitting 3 years ago, I’ve not had one since!

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if our Dems is a smoker? Have thought it for a while, as I used to be prone to sinus infections every winter, but since quitting 3 years ago, I’ve not had one since!
Ah I get sinus infections every year but have never smoked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah I get sinus infections every year but have never smoked lol
Ah fair enough. I just put two and two together, as could explain the breathlessness and bad hair, plus her mum clearly has smokers lips. Can just picture Demi as Waynetta slob, in her office, surrounded by pizza boxes, fag ends and beer cans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dublin ! You ? 🇮🇪 💗💗💗

Yassss. We should have a pint and witch about her whaaaaa 🍺

😃🥰🥰🥰 💚💛💚💛love Limerick xxx
I’m in Kerry girl 🇮🇪 💚💛 omg that would be so good a good night out few drinks bitching about how much we dislike her I’m so up for that ! 🤣🤣 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in Kerry girl 🇮🇪 💚💛 omg that would be so good a good night out few drinks bitching about how much we dislike her I’m so up for that ! 🤣🤣 🍺
No way. We've a house down in Valentia island 🥰🥰🥰 i was there for a few weeks in July / August. Good to know you're here. Hon the Kingdom!

Reactions: 4
No way. We've a house down in Valentia island 🥰🥰🥰 i was there for a few weeks in July / August. Good to know you're here. Hon the Kingdom!
Wow beautiful spot 🥰🥰🥰 ! Up the kingdom yup yup 👍🏻 🤣🇮🇪❤ So good to know your on here too 😂🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it really awkward with all the ‘montages’ (if that’s the right word) she films walking away from the camera. Imagine seeing her in real life slowly walking away with Sean and then turning back hurrying to get her camera ffs hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.