Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mzcklex

You know what, I actually feel sorry for big Aye. He goes to work and seems to have practical job because of the shifts and stuff he works, and then he comes home and has to do all the fucking house shit while demi sits on her fat arse ‘working’ and obviously doing nothing in the house. Can’t even cook the kid a bloody meal! Unpopular opinion but I think he deserves so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BigMavis

VIP Member
She does no housework unless Sean is there to help, by help I mean stand with her hands on her hips watching him do it and giving out that he does nothing. It's actually shocking!!! It also does not take two people to strip and make a bed. I've four done this morning on my own, took all of 20 minutes... not taxing. I'm all for people pulling their weight with housework but god almighty this lad is out grafting, up early, night shifts, least she can do is make sure he has a clean bed to get into. Honest to god I hope he finds his backbone and walks, leaves her to it in the pigsty and starts legals to make her buy him out.
You're a blooming disgrace Demi. You know the value of nothing and you appreciate nobody or anything you have. That is the only clear thing from your content.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
“We ordered the muscle food plan a few days late so we didn’t want to do a big shop so we’ve been surviving on takeaways…” could you not have just done a small shop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Ccapf

VIP Member
Bet she's gutted she didn't do the challenge this month , breakfast in morrisons has been half price 🤣
I mean tbh I don't understand how this is a challenge? What's challenging about a fat bird going to find food at a supermarket?😂 As a fat bird myself I can sniff out a scran from a mile away, and that's a true story.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

wait_what

Demi Donnelly #27 looks like an accidentally vegan fruit fly but on the sly loves a pork pie x

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Those stories have infuriated me.

Her point about not getting sick pay as a self employed person is a valid one. If she hadn’t just claimed she makes £6k a month.

For your average small business owner or sole trader, long term sickness can be devastating and yes mean they miss out on a lot of income. Not getting your chebs out on reels for a few days because you’ve got the sniffles is a different story.

It’s the nature of the industry she’s chosen. Regardless of health or personal circumstances, work will ebb and flow periodically anyway and any person with 2 brain cells would prepare for that which will include preparing for periods of ill health or needing to take time for compassionate leave/caring or even just wanting breaks.

But not doodles, anything that a couple of iboobrofen can’t fix is enough to set her back a week or so.

Also just goes to show her job at the council was piss easy. Sadly, Demi, there are some of us who even if we take time off work will come back to an increased workload/backlog and catching up. Yes some of us might get sick pay (although in many workplaces it doesn’t come easy and has many stipulations) but we are probably on a lower average hourly rate than you claim to be and work twice as hard.

It feels like them stories aren’t for us though. I think it’s to plant the seed and soften the blow and get a bit of sympathy for the brands whose deadlines she has missed and her management.

Imagine your job to be sitting on your stained rug, filming yourself unpacking tat from a box and providing basic narration but you still can’t be arsed to do that.

Reactions: 41

Hannybun01

She posted a few stories to say that she was really upset because Harry and Luna's "stepsister" called Gracie got hit by a motorcycle and died. Apparently she's in a Whatsapp group with everyone who bought dogs from that breeder and she found out that morning that the dog had died
Step sister is such a weird term. It implies marriage. Dog marriage. Does she mean half sister? I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 40