Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus just caught up. Ye are hilarious 😂 lobe this thread 😂

Love .. ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry why is she advertising for the company where her po box is but not declaring it as an ad????

View attachment 762759

View attachment 762760
So true tried to report it but can’t report her story only posts ? 😂
And Pepsi cherry are you Irish too ? By your ye and jaysus lol Good to know her fat horrible self has offended girls here in Ireland too 😂 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m Irish too, hi from Limerick ☺

And Pepsi cherry are you Irish too ? By your ye and jaysus lol Good to know her fat horrible self has offended girls here in Ireland too 😂 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
irish too lol x

Reactions: 5
Representing Ireland here too, putting the Donnelly name to shame our Demi

Representing Ireland here too, putting the Donnelly name to shame our Demi
Galway proud btw

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not filters hun just magically filled her chin dimple 😂duck sake she must think folk are as thick as her if she tries to pass her photos off as unfiltered
Our dems does like to sculpt out her “jawline” on Facetune looking like Katie Meehan

I can’t stop cringing at her styling Instagram vidyos why does she think she has good style 😭 it’s the way she walks in like she’s on some plus size catwalk 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The 'before' transitions of her videos (like the one in the red dressing gown) are worse than the 'glow up' videos she was barking on about the other day.

She purposefully makes herself worse/pulls in her neck to create a bigger chin/rolls back her eyes/looks miserable/wears slouchy clothes. She's playing up to being fat = lazy = ugly + unhappy which is definitely not body positive

I'm not saying I think fat people are lazy and ugly. I've been bigger than Demi for most of my life but I know it is a stigma to larger bodies which she is contributing to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.