Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_Laura

Chatty Member
Step sister is such a weird term. It implies marriage. Dog marriage. Does she mean half sister? I can't.
Haha to be fair, she may have said "half sister" or just explained it in her own words! I'm not native in English so just got the words mixed up 😬

Reactions: 1

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Yes it's like Burger King vegan burgers are cooked in the same place as the meat burgers and KFC chips are cooked with chicken!
What about McDonald's chicken nuggets, are they cooked in the same oil as chips/onion rings?

They are just hopeless at everything! I started doing weight watchers at the start of lockdown and have lost almost 4 stone after changing the way I eat. I get their on holiday but if you truly change your eating habits you try not to veer toomuch off plan. Your always conscious of the amount of calories in things and start questioning if it’s worth it. They are in a van with cooking facilities for fuck sake! They could’ve easily stuck to muscle food but it’s like their entertainment is eating eating and more eating. Why not pack a picnic and go for a walk with the dogs but no it’s always stop at a pub, stop for a coffee, find somewhere to go 🤷‍♀️Just 2 absolute pigs with no imagination or commitment
Well done on your weight loss. I'm losing weight myself, we just changed our diet to more slow cooked foods, fills you up is healthy and tasty. She could have taken her muscle food with her, they probably only take 4 or 5 mins to microwave anyway

Watching the car crash video….

Im assuming she didn’t wear a mask in primark despite being ill lately

*edit* Ah I’ve just answered my own question - I’ve just seen her in Wilko not wearing a mask….
She would have stopped when that was lifted. I hate when she touches everything

Also, “Asda do the best underwear” SO WHAT ABOUT THIS LOUNGE SHIT YOURE PEDDLING EVERY WEEK
Yep exactly. Shes not wearing it cause it doesn't fit her

She's all over the place, and sorry not sorry but her skin looks like complete shit to be raving about that pixi product.
If she is making the money she claims she is making she needs to visit a derm.
Yeah it was dry and crusty.

Last edited: