Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Demi thinks she looks:

VS

How she actually looks
omg spot on haha!!

To be fair Seans piled on the weight too. If you look at videos from about 2 year ago he was much slimmer.

Im just curious, is vegan food less sugary/fatty etc?? Surely she would be loosing weight by dropping dairy, meat etc. But shes put it on. I believe she must be eating meat etc on the sly off camera
she snacks snacks snacks all the time.
crisps even if they are vegan are full of salt and are not healthy, all those wafer bars, yes they are vegan but full of sugar so not healthy. her fizzy drinks (which she consumes alot of) full of sugar and not healthy. alcohol especially beer is not healthy. plus all the other trash. her portion size is ridiculous as well!

Reactions: 10
I'm a size 20 and I'm not as big as Demi shes definitely not an 18!!! That dress in her primark haul looked awful!! Shes on about going clubbing in it 🤮 Just hope she doesnt bend over in it cause everyone will get an eyeful.

Why does everything have to be pulled up to her tits!! And those tops that are in the "ribbed material 🙄" pulled so much on her chest definitely needed to size up.

Why the hell would you pair a pair of "pyjamys" or "cord"with a teddy coat?? Looked awful. And that bag looked so awkward, nearly up around her chins.

She thinks she looks amazing strutting about with her flab hanging out and her arse out nearly showing her cheerio off to the world. Her sweaty smelly fanny (theres no doubt about it she fuckin stinks) flappin about. And that makes her 6k a month!! 6k!!! When people who have proper jobs, jobs that help others, jobs that mean they hardly get to see family, earn far less. It makes me so mad!!

Promoting products for her hair when 9 times out of 10 her hair looks like shes dipped it in a fryer in KFC while she waits for her accidentally vegan bargain bucket.

Shes extremely lucky to be gifted things like her dream bed. When there are people who aren't as lucky as her and don't even have a bed to sleep in at night.

Then when it comes to Christmas she will be buying the fake designer candles. Stuff from poundland and b&m etc or will be giving family stuff shes been gifted.

If shes reading this no doubt she is, she will see this post as jealousy when actually Hun it's not. BUT 6k a month to walk around looking like that, buying crap from charity shops, not giving a tit about her health or weight. It just amazes me how she can get that much a month looking like Les Dawson (well a much much worse version) and not really doing anything to earn it!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mmmmm nothing like a jacket tucked into leggings and primark crocs combo! Crocs are £40 just buy the real ones miss 6k a month 😂
Someone call vogue. Demi needs to inspire the world.

To be fair Seans piled on the weight too. If you look at videos from about 2 year ago he was much slimmer.

Im just curious, is vegan food less sugary/fatty etc?? Surely she would be loosing weight by dropping dairy, meat etc. But shes put it on. I believe she must be eating meat etc on the sly off camera
Depends on what product, some things are lower in saturated fat, but at the end of the day processed food is processed. They'll still have a high salt content. But Demi doesn't even eat alot of vegan food, it's all "accidentally" vegan, which means a non vegan can eat it too. But alternatives can just be as fatty as normal tbh. The only way she would lose weight is if she's eating whole foods, portion controlling and in a deficit, which she's not.

Wait, where are those flares, flaring? because they look like bootcut on her 😭😭 and they're kissing her cankles they're that tight. shes a literal mess. I can't cope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Every day she inches further and further into Old-Woman-with-a-crusty-wolf-fleece-down-your-local-market territory

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New one for Demi: sporadically instead of spontaneously

Stay in school kids ✌

And when I say sporadically I mean sporattickally

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New one for Demi: sporadically instead of spontaneously

Stay in school kids ✌

And when I say sporadically I mean sporattickally
And don’t forget to tie those doggies up by their necks even though they’ve got the seatbelt harness on… wouldn’t want them to be too safe now would we?

Reactions: 10
“We ordered the muscle food plan a few days late so we didn’t want to do a big shop so we’ve been surviving on takeaways…” could you not have just done a small shop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
“We ordered the muscle food plan a few days late so we didn’t want to do a big shop so we’ve been surviving on takeaways…” could you not have just done a small shop?
wow any progress they may have made has gone right out the window then haha

Reactions: 15
Anyone else hear saying telling Demi to hurry up in the background when she was filuming the ducks😂

Mmmmm nothing like a jacket tucked into leggings and primark crocs combo! Crocs are £40 just buy the real ones miss 6k a month 😂
These are meant to be flares… so why aren’t they flared? They look more bootcut, and it’s because her calf’s are mahoosive

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else hear saying telling Demi to hurry up in the background when she was filuming the ducks😂

These are meant to be flares… so why aren’t they flared? They look more bootcut, and it’s because her calf’s are mahoosive
a flared would look more like a skinny jean with her monster calf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘We ordered our muscle food on the wrong day so we’ve had what was in and takeaways like every night for 4 days…. ‘So glad our muscle food order is here, we do the 5 day plan’

NEXT DAY…. ‘Date night to the pub for FOOD AND DRINKS’…

Make it make sense, could they not have gone for food and drinks one night waiting for the order to come instead of getting a takeaway 🙃 Diet king & queen!

Reactions: 28
They’re the definition of thick as duck. In all ways. 🐷

Reactions: 18
Following on from my last comment on the latest vlog, I can see a shift in Sean’s attitude to the diet and exercise. I think he just needed the structure and I do believe this will work for him and Demi will be dragging behind half arsing it/eating shite while he’s at work, won’t lose weight and then will use “body positivity” as her excuse for not losing weight and then I guarantee will somehow undermine Sean’s success with it saying like “it’s easier for men to lose weight… he’s out and about for work so it’s easier for him to be motivated” etc 🙄

Reactions: 19
Anyone notice their was f all vegan options in her muscle food haul but plenty of meat and fish, i personally rather do a grocery shop and meal plan rather than these plans

Anyone notice their was f all vegan options in her muscle food haul but plenty of meat and fish, i personally rather do a grocery shop and meal plan rather than these plans
Says it all really!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Yeah same. I’m not vegan and don’t particularly like the idea of meal plans as a personal choice, but even hello fresh looks better than those she’s choosing

Reactions: 8
Hey everyone - completely off topic but just having a bit of a tit day and feeling a bit overwhelmed today for no reason….please say this isn’t me having a midlife crises….

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.