Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing makes me cringe more than people taking photos of themselves pretending to be asleep. You can see from her arm that this is a selfie. Also Demi, I’d give Kybella a bosh, that pelican chin is out of control!
β€œPelican chin” πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

These descriptions get more and more imaginative - and more accurate πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing makes me cringe more than people taking photos of themselves pretending to be asleep. You can see from her arm that this is a selfie. Also Demi, I’d give Kybella a bosh, that pelican chin is out of control!
I’m my head, she is holding the phone up with one of her trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stylish queen πŸ˜‚
bleeping hell man! She just gets worse! Why has she got an obsession with either tucking her top into her pants or wearing a belly top? Honestly, nobody wants to see your belly! Wear a flattering top that skims past it once in your stupid little life! Grrrr! I dislike her me!

And the actual state of that jacket. She looks like Alfie Moon!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I acc think she looks good in the leather jacket combo ✌🏻😬 I am Amber xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anyone from newcastle/the north east here ? i feel so embarassed that the one thing me and demz have in common is that we’re both geordie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.