Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, I'm all for body positivity, but when a person's ankles just cease to exist, that's a clear sign that they need to lose weight. It's anything but healthy
Screenshot_20210906-001750_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion #26

Giving off vibes of Alfie Moon, what’s in the room full of balloons?

I absolutely howled at the ‘Alfie Moon’ vibes tonight. Thank you huni bunzzz for your humour! Also- her trotters are absolutely vile, they look like she’s been digging the garden or ‘renovating’ it with her hooves 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look, I'm all for body positivity, but when a person's ankles just cease to exist, that's a clear sign that they need to lose weight. It's anything but healthy View attachment 747722
Jeezus her feet and ankles are so swollen?! :sick: And this just reeks of sour sweatiness and grub

Not an inch of her body (let’s face it, we’ve seen it all) is even remotely pleasant to look at.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Look, I'm all for body positivity, but when a person's ankles just cease to exist, that's a clear sign that they need to lose weight. It's anything but healthy View attachment 747722
I wish she would figure out, no matter how many times she points her trotters they ain't gonna look any smaller! She still has legs like the bleeping michelin man!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh okay, so here's my first go at a thread title 😂 Demi Donnelly #26 Looks stinky, house is trash, best do another AD for cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When you catch Demi sniffing her 3 day worn pants to see if she can get another one out of them before the monthly wash

D7FD0676-898E-4A12-B481-CD8E360C5E96.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This girl will end up flogging her box to some desperate geezers with fat fetishism on Only fans when the YouTube bubble inevitably bursts

Now she's back to 2019 but possibly bigger. I genuinely feel sorry for this girl sometimes 🤦‍♀️
She's a lot bigger now than 2019, she actually had some shape there and the shadow of a jawline

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.