Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is so petty, but the big white lines she gets from her spray tans really bug me. Surely if you're body positive then you don't wear a sports bra and your granny pants? The lines look so tacky in her underwear photos. Why do lounge pay her to advertise?!😩

Reactions: 8
DID IT THOUGH, DEMI??? DID IT REALLY? Ya simple cow 😴
You shoved a mirrow on the wall and painted ya radiator black.

Try renovating your body, hun x
Is it the way pic is or the that not in the centre 😐. Look stupid that would bug the tit out of me

Reactions: 7
Her latest post, it’s making me twitch cos she’s at it again. The girl needs a biology lesson. That blue dress has long sleeves, it does not have long arms. God she makes me so mad…and that’s before we even look at the rest of the caption. Long sleeves for going into the floor monthly? What does that even mean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DID IT THOUGH, DEMI??? DID IT REALLY? Ya simple cow 😴
You shoved a mirrow on the wall and painted ya radiator black.

Try renovating your body, hun x
What makes me laugh is this looks exactly like my teenage Cousin's room. Claiming she's earning 6k a month, she's bought her own home, she's driving, miss moneybags and she wants to Furnish every room in her home like she's staying at her parents still. She needs to elevate. Become an adult. Splash your own style and personality through your home. Nah, wait I'm wrong there she does theres Poundland bargains everywhere. I just don't get why you'd buy a home then decorate it like shite and fill it with things you'd win at a church roof raffle fundraiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What makes me laugh is this looks exactly like my teenage Cousin's room. Claiming she's earning 6k a month, she's bought her own home, she's driving, miss moneybags and she wants to Furnish every room in her home like she's staying at her parents still. She needs to elevate. Become an adult. Splash your own style and personality through your home. Nah, wait I'm wrong there she does theres Poundland bargains everywhere. I just don't get why you'd buy a home then decorate it like shite and fill it with things you'd win at a church roof raffle fundraiser.
Exactly! A fake Bonsai tree from Poundland on your coffee table...I just can't take her seriously! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was joking! On a DD thread, you can assume that any "I'd love to see your *** compared to hers" is a joke 😅 x
I literally love these jokes, they make me crease every time I see one written😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. The house is going to look like a visual representation of the inside of her brain. So concerned about rushing into it to keep up with trends and develop a style, that she just ends up cheaply replicating and recreating things that countless others have done before her but better.

The spare room reminds me of the halls of residence bedroom of most girls that go to uni in the UK; it's not a bad thing for students but when it's your house that you've bought and supposedly have a huge budget and sponsorships at your disposal there's no excuse.

She has absolutely zero eye for design. I wish she'd done a 'trying the best/worst interior designer in my area' - it would've been quite interesting and tbh even the worst would've done better than what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.