Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever think when amber reads on here and sees us all having such stunning profile photos she regrets posting those images online? Because the pad one has to be my favourite I think.

it looks like she’s holding up the posts above or is preaching to them😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you ever think when amber reads on here and sees us all having such stunning profile photos she regrets posting those images online? Because the pad one has to be my favourite I think.

it looks like she’s holding up the posts above or is preaching to them😂😂
It’s the look her microwave vegan tit dinner sees while she’s waiting for it to cook xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
#26 Her knickers are stained, her muff is unwashed, she is the biggest scruff of the lot 🤢

#26 turn that frown upside down...

I'm workin tomorrow... she had best provide me with some entertainment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is officially my favourite thread on this website. I genuinely haven’t laughed this much at all recently. I’ve has a very stressful time recently but this thread is a lifesaver. You’re all hilarious and I always save this one for last because it’s by far the funniest one i’ve seen! Thank you to our queen manky muff big demz for providing the immaculate content for tattle and of course everyone here who bring the spot on descriptions.

*the image represents me when I see someone has posted in the thread*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish she was more consistent uploading so the thread would be even more bountiful lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaahahah someone’s set up a fake account pretending to be her with that stupid bed giveaway 😂😂😂😂😂 amber wright that you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do feel sorry for Henry and his mouth though 😔 poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wish she was more consistent uploading so the thread would be even more bountiful lol xx
I honestly think she’s run out of ideas again.

I just imagine her, majority of the week, sitting around the house being a slob and scrolling through tiktok/Instagram while picking crusty skin off her face and flicking it on the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I honestly think she’s run out of ideas again.

I just imagine her, majority of the week, sitting around the house being a slob and scrolling through tiktok/Instagram while picking crusty skin off her face and flicking it on the floor
I wonder what she actually does woth her life if what we see is 'content' Like, what does she ACTUALLY do?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.