Demi Donnelly #25 Kickers are crusty and the content is dusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #26

Giving off vibes of Alfie Moon, what’s in the room full of balloons?

I absolutely howled at the ‘Alfie Moon’ vibes tonight. Thank you huni bunzzz for your humour! Also- her trotters are absolutely vile, they look like she’s been digging the garden or ‘renovating’ it with her hooves 🤢
Glad to be of service! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone from newcastle/the north east here ? i feel so embarassed that the one thing me and demz have in common is that we’re both geordie
I live 2 mins from her mams... all these places b&m poundland, the hairdressers etc are all on my doorstep. I dunno HOW i havent bumped intk her haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
#26 Demi lies about every penny, can't even give Aye a semi, ultimately she's jus smelly

• Haha
Reactions: 43
#26 Demi: Thriving no more wants to take off in a van but she’s sitting in her kaseebo with Mr miserable nan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#26 Demi: weight gain, won't wash her mane, knickers hella stained

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:

Demi Donnelly #26 Dream Bed, Flakey Head, 'Aye' is the most that Sean has said.

ETA: OR in terms our lad Aye would understand:

Demi Donnelly #26 Dream beed, Flakey heed, watch out Big D's ready to feed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
#26 Bish, bash, bosh, Demi needs a wash. Smelly, leaky muff, always in a huff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I live 2 mins from her mams... all these places b&m poundland, the hairdressers etc are all on my doorstep. I dunno HOW i havent bumped intk her haha
For the sake of your health and wellbeing I sincerely hope that you don't cross paths with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi Donnelly #26 Gaining weight, house is a state. Do a runner Big Aye before it’s too late!
Oh my god your profile picture! Honestly WHAT is she doing in that photo?!

Inspired another thread title suggestion:

Demi Donnelly #26 pads on her head, multiple chins, youtube is over and #VanLife begins

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.