Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a nasty piece of work.
You'll find the only two people she won't talk down to are her Mam and Gran (on Mum's side) because both seem like they can hold their own.
She goes on and on about haterzzzz and trollzzz but she's the biggest hating troll to her own family!!!
Throws her brother under the bus, literally bullies her Grandma, treats Sean like tit. Usually people don't have friends for a reason..... Maybe she should STOP calling everyone else out and take a look at her own ways. It's all very well living in your YouTube bubble but when that bubble pops, then what!?

Reactions: 23
She’s too thick to realise that plant based literally means plant based as in veg from a plant 🤣
that video she literally ate artificial packaged food and sugary drinks and kept saying she’s plant based 🤦‍♀️ She’s literally getting paid to do this, I’m so baffled

Reactions: 16
‘Intimate area skin’ is the new ‘London’ …. not even going to mention that a) you shouldn’t be using fruity shower gels on your privates in the first place and b) this isn’t just applicable to girls 🙄
she really has no clue on how to put a proper sentence together it should be “intimate area” or “intimate skin area”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she really has no clue on how to put a proper sentence together it should be “intimate area” or “intimate skin area”
Her grasp of most subjects is appalling. But her education was left behind at school (or possibly her job before you tube) and she has no interest in learning anything now. And I suppose she's already being paid by brands to produce very poor content so from her point of view, she's winning and why would she educate herself and make more of an effort in paid for videos? She's one of those people who will always do the absolute bare minimum, no ambition, no pride in her work, you tube is just an easier option than going to work for her, and that is why it will end in tears.

Reactions: 19
i'm just fed up of her saying everything she does is not health reasons!
someone said in her video about the deodorant, that demi would never waste £15 on it. demi bit back with how 9 month ago she stopped using cheap deodorant for health reasons!
what health reasons? this is the same girl that was spraying room spray on herself because she loved the smell of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
You would have to wonder what Aye is doing with Demi, there is definitely no love there.
I know someone just like her, down to a tee, in fact so much so it’s scary! And her boyfriend is the same, doesn’t say a lot, but pays the bills etc…it’s hard for normal people to understand, but some people really are just that lazy that even in relationships they just settle!

Reactions: 12
I watched the camping vid-yo again and imagine going camping with your OH for them to sulk in the car the whole time, there must have been other girls there too, I’m literally dying of embarrassment for her drinking pink gin on her own while they all had a good time. And for Sean to wind her up about the boogie man, he was obv just checking on her to see if she wanted to come out of the huff!
She didn’t complete the challenge because they went home!
He needs to grow a pair as I know he’s a bit of a mono but he doesn’t care for YouTube fame & does seem like a decent lad who deserves some happiness- he’s settling with her. He wants to run away before she gets preggas & he’ll be stuck with her for life!

Reactions: 12
I've posted this before but talking about the time she huffed in the car and Sean was enjoying himself just reminded me of this picture Sean posted on his insta a while ago. Even the caption...Demi is a nasty, grumpy, moaning bleep.
See, I don't get why they are together. I get that you can have different interests and enjoy different things, but he just doesn't seem to go do what he enjoys anymore. The camping video looks to be an example of someone who likes to make things difficult so that they never have to do that activity again. They have different ideas about their future, they like to eat differently, shop differently etc. In one of the house videos there was an issue with I'm thinking T.V cable. Sean wanted to fix it and make it right, whereas Demi was like "who cares, we're getting SKY so it doesn't matter." He still wanted to fix it and it annoyed him that it wasn't right. People can live quite happily with their opposites, but these two just don't seem happy.

Did you see at the end of the vid when Sean walked back to the car to put his things in the boot? The guy had just given up, anything for an easy life eh? But still she wasn't satisfied and gave him a look that could kill at the very end. That's not an equal partnership at all, also the garden clean up vid when she did the spin with power washer pretending it was a gun. For goodness sake grow up!

Yes, you shouldn't be using any washes or soaps on that area.
i thought femfresh was designed for that area though? i use it for my daily wash and when i'm in the shower, ive never has any problems with it

Reactions: 10
i thought femfresh was designed for that area though? i use it for my daily wash and when i'm in the shower, ive never has any problems with it
It might be, but it's just marketing for another product. Just water is fine.

Reactions: 16
I watched the camping vid-yo again and imagine going camping with your OH for them to sulk in the car the whole time, there must have been other girls there too, I’m literally dying of embarrassment for her drinking pink gin on her own while they all had a good time. And for Sean to wind her up about the boogie man, he was obv just checking on her to see if she wanted to come out of the huff!
She didn’t complete the challenge because they went home!
He needs to grow a pair as I know he’s a bit of a mono but he doesn’t care for YouTube fame & does seem like a decent lad who deserves some happiness- he’s settling with her. He wants to run away before she gets preggas & he’ll be stuck with her for life!
Oooh what is this Youchoob vidyo called? I looked up Demi Donnelly camping but it just brought up the 24 hours in my car vidyo.

Also she definitely doesn’t look like this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see at the end of the vid when Sean walked back to the car to put his things in the boot? The guy had just given up, anything for an easy life eh? But still she wasn't satisfied and gave him a look that could kill at the very end. That's not an equal partnership at all, also the garden clean up vid when she did the spin with power washer pretending it was a gun. For goodness sake grow up!
I just watched that back and loved the look Sean gave her before getting to the boot! It’s like he saw her filming more shite and his face just says for duck sake! As much as he’s a boring bastard and I struggle to give him sympathy cos he’s made his own bed by settling with demi, I did feel for him in this video. I was mortified for him, imagine your girlfriend acting like that when your away with friends! And I can’t figure out how she’d think a car would be a comfier sleep than a tent!

london aye 😭😭 god i love you guys. every now and then i check this thread and i always end up pissing myself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Demi, name one song by Iron Maiden?

Also did she go all Charlotte chuffin Dawsy at the end?

Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on calling companies out on social media????? Like I get the stone situation is annoying, but bleeping hell. Everything is such a drama

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.