Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that was a “fake shower” in that ad, but I desperately hope she takes those rings off when she does go for a wash. 🤮 how unhygienic

Reactions: 12
I know that was a “fake shower” in that ad, but I desperately hope she takes those rings off when she does go for a wash. 🤮 how unhygienic
Isn't it wild that she'll throw herself around with her chebs and flaps hanging out as standard in a reel, insta story or vlog yet she can't be arsed to film a believable shower scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’re assuming she can take the rings off - I just thought they were wedged on

• Haha
Reactions: 42
duck ME. She's not actually done an AD for itshy intermish aireeyah cream has she?! Just when I think she can't get any worse, she manages.

I have no idea why brands keep working with her. Her AD content is so forced and not at all believable or genuine. The jump-cuts before she's finished a sentence, the glancing off screen to read her prompts. It's so unprofessional.

Her 'management' must really be pushing her at the moment, this misplaced AD and all of the stupid clickbait articles about bargain shopping make me think they're giving one last push to see if she is worth bothering with in the future.
Flash back to the iconic pouch ad😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell she thinks she’s an absolute pro at making ads like that but it’s so forced and unnatural! Think she was scraping the barrel coming up with a selling point for the cream. “Using new and fruity shower cosmetics irritates my intimate area” I mean really 🤣 and the faces she pulls coming out of her fake shower whilst bone dry 🤦‍♀️ The only value she has to brands is 90k followers because the ad content is utter guff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when she called intermittent fasting "intimate fasting"? I was really hoping she'd call this cream "intermittent cream" but sadly she seemed to get it right for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
what does she keep saying she’s plant based? It’s not exactly the same as vegan. She literally eats so much processed and fake meat foods. Plant based means you predominantly eat fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, legumes. As in nothing artificial

Reactions: 28
why did she say in that tik tok with her mum that her mum didn’t know the words. it was her that didn’t know the words. embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does her skin (except her face) look yellow when coming out of the shower in the ad? Is it related to fake tan? It makes her look dirty 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Demi have any actual friends? I don’t mean the likes of Katie or that Harry who she’s found through Insta and through being the mEGa inFLuEncER she is… but like real life friends?

like the people you text/call and discuss everything with. Anything and everything. Like a certain food has gave ya the shits badddddd and you’ve got that mate you tell, without even thinking about it.

seems like she only has Aye and Andrea… then her Insta buddies

Reactions: 10
Does Demi have any actual friends? I don’t mean the likes of Katie or that Harry who she’s found through Insta and through being the mEGa inFLuEncER she is… but like real life friends?

like the people you text/call and discuss everything with. Anything and everything. Like a certain food has gave ya the shits badddddd and you’ve got that mate you tell, without even thinking about it.

seems like she only has Aye and Andrea… then her Insta buddies
I've been wondering this. I'm sure we would have seen or heard of them if she had. Big D seems quite awkward around other people and seems to act completely differently and unnaturally around "friends" in her videos. She's not as bolshy or cocky as she is in her other videos, and she seems to be quite submissive to whoever she's with.

Reactions: 8
I don't think shes great with people she can't talk down to. She talks down to her family, Sean and her subs, not so much with Katie because Katie will give it back to her, plus that girl is on the up and up with a campaign in boots :ROFLMAO:. Her and Sean did have mates they went on holiday with but I think he fancied the girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think shes great with people she can't talk down to. She talks down to her family, Sean and her subs, not so much with Katie because Katie will give it back to her, plus that girl is on the up and up with a campaign in boots :ROFLMAO:. Her and Sean did have mates they went on holiday with but I think he fancied the girl.
Is that the holiday where she got all moody and slept in the car instead?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Haway man Demi. Nobody washes their fanny with a 'fruity shower gel'. Absolutely nobody. Unless you're an absolute imbicile! What an idiot man! Seriously, I just can't cope with her anymore 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Between the femfresh and using strong fruit smelling shower gel, that’s all I need to know to conclude her fanny absolutely honks. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I was around for this? Fill me in 😂
They went camping with some of Sean's friends, Demi hates camping but instead of just staying at home, she went and decided to be a Debbie Downer. She ended up actually just staying in Sean's car for 24 hours (see her 'Living in my car for 24 hours' video). The actual camping vlog has been taken down (I think, I can't find it anymore). But you can see in the 24 hours in my car video that Sean and his friends are right outside the car having a good time and she's just in there ignoring them and being anti social. Pretty sure she's also moaning about camping and how much she hates it in the car video. I think they also cut the trip short and booked a night in a hotel and Demi was annoyed with Sean as he was too drunk/hungover to drive them to the hotel so she had to do the driving. All in all, her behaviour in that camping vlog was absolutely shocking, no wonder she took it down.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.