Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went camping with some of Sean's friends, Demi hates camping but instead of just staying at home, she went and decided to be a Debbie Downer. She ended up actually just staying in Sean's car for 24 hours (see her 'Living in my car for 24 hours' video). The actual camping vlog has been taken down (I think, I can't find it anymore). But you can see in the 24 hours in my car video that Sean and his friends are right outside the car having a good time and she's just in there ignoring them and being anti social. Pretty sure she's also moaning about camping and how much she hates it in the car video. I think they also cut the trip short and booked a night in a hotel and Demi was annoyed with Sean as he was too drunk/hungover to drive them to the hotel so she had to do the driving. All in all, her behaviour in that camping vlog was absolutely shocking, no wonder she took it down.
sounds like a brilliant effort from big dems 😂what a troll.
thanks for filling me in

also just had this popup

Reactions: 12
She threw a massive huff and cleared off to the car, was absolutely seething that Sean had the audacity to have a good time whilst she sat sulking. She then decided to turn it into content and some sort of challenge 😏 honestly this girl is full of the weirds. I hate camping myself but it made no sense to me that she isolated herself like that, I mean fair enough sleep in the car at night if you must, but there was no need for it during the day. She just sat in the car on her own bitchin about them all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
His friends must have thought she was a complete odd ball

Reactions: 22
Does Demi have any actual friends? I don’t mean the likes of Katie or that Harry who she’s found through Insta and through being the mEGa inFLuEncER she is… but like real life friends?

like the people you text/call and discuss everything with. Anything and everything. Like a certain food has gave ya the shits badddddd and you’ve got that mate you tell, without even thinking about it.

seems like she only has Aye and Andrea… then her Insta buddies

And to me it seems aye is one foot on a banana skin and he's out the door tbh. He can stand her either. Your mammy has to love you it's an unwritten law. But I genuinely don't believe she has friends, Katie and Harry are there for the networking and that's it.

Reactions: 10
She threw a massive huff and cleared off to the car, was absolutely seething that Sean had the audacity to have a good time whilst she sat sulking. She then decided to turn it into content and some sort of challenge 😏 honestly this girl is full of the weirds. I hate camping myself but it made no sense to me that she isolated herself like that, I mean fair enough sleep in the car at night if you must, but there was no need for it during the day. She just sat in the car on her own bitchin about them all.
Not to forget she was in there all alone drinking pink gin. I don’t like camping either but would’ve just let my boyfriend go camping on his own then. She knew she wouldn’t enjoy it so why go and bring the mood down?

Reactions: 19
‘Intimate area skin’ is the new ‘London’ …. not even going to mention that a) you shouldn’t be using fruity shower gels on your privates in the first place and b) this isn’t just applicable to girls 🙄
I'll never understand brands wanting to work with her, she is a total train wreck

Reactions: 17
sounds like a brilliant effort from big dems 😂what a troll.
thanks for filling me in

also just had this popup

I just came here to post this! Wonder if Demi 'Proud Whippet Mammy' Donnelly has seen this..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she might suffer from social anxiety, she seems really awkward and scared around people.

Reactions: 4
Really funny reading the camping story 😂😂 I’m gonna have to go back and watch the car video!

I think she has no life outside of Aye and her mam and this has been the case for years. So she starts YouTube to interact with people. If she had any close friends they would’ve featured on her channel but the very few who do feature seem to have a use for Demi for their own socials.I don’t think she has any social anxiety condition she’s just an unlikeable entitled witch who doesn’t deserve the online following she has but atleast people see what she is in real life so therefore she’s a wee Billy no mates!

Reactions: 13
Really funny reading the camping story 😂😂 I’m gonna have to go back and watch the car video!

I think she has no life outside of Aye and her mam and this has been the case for years. So she starts YouTube to interact with people. If she had any close friends they would’ve featured on her channel but the very few who do feature seem to have a use for Demi for their own socials.I don’t think she has any social anxiety condition she’s just an unlikeable entitled witch who doesn’t deserve the online following she has but atleast people see what she is in real life so therefore she’s a wee Billy no mates!
you are probably right regarding the social anxiety, she doesn't seem like a nice girl at all.

Reactions: 4
I’ve got bad social anxiety but thank goodness I can communicate in a fashion or I surrounded myself with people who understand the way that I am…. Sometimes I come across a lot worse in my head than what I do to other people though to be fair. I do enjoy just being in my own company and with my few friends I do have because now I’m older I’d rather have friendships where they understand me than not..

But I’m very different to her and come on a lot in the past few years I’m very open and honest about myself and I can actually joke about it all so it’s not awkward. With her I think she has a massive chip on her shoulder and that everything has to be her way or she acts like a toddler. To be fair I have a 6 year old who come across more intelligent than what she does 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg. Watching the camping vidyo and what a miserable cow she is!! You can see her constantly swan necking at them outside 😂

Dying of secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've posted this before but talking about the time she huffed in the car and Sean was enjoying himself just reminded me of this picture Sean posted on his insta a while ago. Even the caption...Demi is a nasty, grumpy, moaning bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I've posted this before but talking about the time she huffed in the car and Sean was enjoying himself just reminded me of this picture Sean posted on his insta a while ago. Even the caption...Demi is a nasty, grumpy, moaning bleep.
I can literally imagine just how draining she is to be around. Deffo one of those people who talks about themselves constantly. Absorbed in her own bubble where nobody else is as important

Reactions: 24
Just re watched the sleeping in my car vidyo, what a nasty tempered cow she is. Plus, she looked so much worse with that bleached hair. She did a terribe outro in the car on the way home, looking tired and annoyed. Her face dropped to its resting witch face look before she'd even pressed the stop button on her camera! Mind you, she ends most videos like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You would have to wonder what Aye is doing with Demi, there is definitely no love there.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.