Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly is this lass for real, why is she moaning about a bit of spilt stone? A normal person would just clean it up and forget about it but not Demi she has to make a big deal about it, I don’t believe for a second she helped to pick it up. I am actually shocked she has had the nerve to call other people’s work out when she can’t even do her own job properly and knocks out a load of rubbish calling it content, my four year old son could make better create better content than her!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly is this lass for real, why is she moaning about a bit of spilt stone? A normal person would just clean it up and forget about it but not Demi as if she had the nerve to call other people’s work out when she can’t even do her own job properly and knocks out a load of rubbish calling it content, my four year old son could make better create better content than her!
I hate how she says ‘why continue to deliver items you don’t have equipment for’ as if it’s the delivery drivers fault!

Reactions: 19
Oooh what is this Youchoob vidyo called? I looked up Demi Donnelly camping but it just brought up the 24 hours in my car vidyo.
It's that "24-hour in my car" vidyo, she turned it into a "challenge" because she didn't like camping :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Does Demi have any actual friends? I don’t mean the likes of Katie or that Harry who she’s found through Insta and through being the mEGa inFLuEncER she is… but like real life friends?

like the people you text/call and discuss everything with. Anything and everything. Like a certain food has gave ya the shits badddddd and you’ve got that mate you tell, without even thinking about it.

seems like she only has Aye and Andrea… then her Insta buddies
Other than Harry, no other friends bought for her birthday and she never seems to film meet ups unless it is YouTube related, nothing genuine.

Reactions: 9
Did you see at the end of the vid when Sean walked back to the car to put his things in the boot? The guy had just given up, anything for an easy life eh? But still she wasn't satisfied and gave him a look that could kill at the very end. That's not an equal partnership at all, also the garden clean up vid when she did the spin with power washer pretending it was a gun. For goodness sake grow up!
I've said it before and I'll say it again that I think Sean is in an abusive relationship. Not in the 'common' ways (ie I don't think he is physically abused or even financially or verbally as such) but I think Demi's ability to manipulate emotions for her own gain shouldn't be underestimated.

Basically, I think she has likely done a number on his self esteem to the point where he doesn't think he can leave anymore, the idea might not even cross his mind because he has just accepted that this is the way it is. A friend of mine is going through something similar and is only just starting to reach out for help/talk about it.

Aye annoyed .gif

That look is so telling haha
He's sick of the sight of her. I'd be mortified if my partner acted like this around my friends. Not only removing herself from their company but sat filming herself in the process. Pathetic.
The irony of her talking about how Sean had gone up to get her a coffee and then he storms onto frame with a face like thunder.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched the car video, this is why I love tattle so much because you guys know so much and remember these hilarious things. It’s beyond odd of her to stay in the car all that time when there’s people outside!! And she spoke to Sean like absolute garbage as per, barking “what do you want” when he came to see her and telling him to F off. She’s such a bitter horrible cow

Reactions: 19
I've said it before and I'll say it again that I think Sean is in an abusive relationship. Not in the 'common' ways (ie I don't think he is physically abused or even financially or verbally as such) but I think Demi's ability to manipulate emotions for her own gain shouldn't be underestimated.

Basically, I think she has likely done a number on his self esteem to the point where he doesn't think he can leave anymore, the idea might not even cross his mind because he has just accepted that this is the way it is. A friend of mine is going through something similar and is only just starting to reach out for help/talk about it.

View attachment 697625

He's sick of the sight of her. I'd be mortified if my partner acted like this around my friends. Not only removing herself from their company but sat filming herself in the process. Pathetic.
The irony of her talking about how Sean had gone up to get her a coffee and then he storms onto frame with a face like thunder.
There's definitely something amiss. I sense a huge amount of resentment towards one another. But actually if Sean left he would be grand, I think it would be Demi who would flounder. Maybe she should start thinking about that possibility and start showing the people in her life some respect.

Reactions: 16
How does she think she can get away with the filter in the latest insta post video? It's very 2016 snapchat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Making a dress into a top 😩🤣🤣 pls Demi - imagine half the dress tucked in your trousers, not the look

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay I HATE to admit this but I actually like how she styled that dress for the ‘beach’ look however I then looked in the mirror behind and OH MY GOD it barely covers her arse cheeks!! Surely she wouldn’t go out like that 😂

• Haha
Okay I HATE to admit this but I actually like how she styled that dress for the ‘beach’ look however I then looked in the mirror behind and OH MY GOD it barely covers her arse cheeks!! Surely she wouldn’t go out like that 😂
Haha just watched again to spot that 😂 yet another item of clothing that doesn’t fit her and she mentions showing off her curves! Lol curves think it’s more than that babe! She’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice the dress was pulled down to make the skirt in the first look?? Because it’s wayyyy to short and we will never see her wear it out

View attachment 697625

I agree that he isn't happy, but he is financially gaining think about it.
Demi is a nightmare and there is no denting it.
But she seems to pay for everything all the trips, expensive gifts etc and what does he get her? Thoughtless tat from tk maxx and Bath bombs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.