Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she doesn't even know their music, but these comments 😆 before they're deleted, also she is filtered to the max
Playing devils advocate I hate people like that 😂😂 the same people to be like oh…’you like pop music? Ew’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree that he isn't happy, but he is financially gaining think about it.
Demi is a nightmare and there is no denting it.
But she seems to pay for everything all the trips, expensive gifts etc and what does he get her? Thoughtless tat from tk maxx and Bath bombs.
If this is the case, she'll definitely hold it against him at every opportunity but more likely I think they probably split things. He will be on a fair wage himself and it is more predictable than her income.

Reactions: 4
So she get her flaps out for says it body positive but don't won't to help people with bed she a joke
its because she doesn't have BED and hasn't been diagnosed with it. she cant carry on the lie as shes not smart enough. thats why shes now refusing to mention it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Watched a video from about 2 years ago, was a primark haul she was wearing a size 16 and was saying she was going to lose weight. What changed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off this is my favourite video i actually don’t understand how she can carry a conversation irl she cannot speak sentences 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t stop watching her mouth in this video - it looks extra upside down 🤣her mouth is like the top half of a hexagon 😂 she’s just so bizarre looking!!
Look at the size of the line of her mouth it’s like a bleeping daddy long legs 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m watching their old vlogs.. the one called boyfriends birthday weekend and it’s shocking the change in Sean. He’s piled on the weight. She’s just a dirty common chav.

Reactions: 12
I’m watching their old vlogs.. the one called boyfriends birthday weekend and it’s shocking the change in Sean. He’s piled on the weight. She’s just a dirty common chav.
Just watched a bit of it now, wow Sean looks like a different person

Reactions: 6
She put a tiktok up 5 days ago about insta archived pics and says in it ‘ I feel like I look like Im working in a brothel nothing wrong with that but I just don’t work in a brothel and don’t want to advertise that I do on my Instagram’ are you sure you don’t want to advertise that Demi? Cause your insta says different🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised she didn't delete
Ummmm if she's diagnosed with bed she wouldn't be doing it on her own. Again another contradiction. Her GP would have referred her to the correct services. She can't even lie correctly. And even if she was going to do it on her own, why ask her subscribers for advice? She's such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.