Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've so much demi to catch up on , haven't watched any of my favourite influenzas in ages , instead I binge watch old corrie clips of blanche. Much more entertaining. Have I missed much? Has Sean improved his vocabulary at all?

yes, he’s recently learnt the term ‘sick as a chip’ and proceeded to use it another hundred times in the video

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See I'm pretty sure I have it but trying to get a GP appointment right now in my area is impossible. I wouldnt post over social media that I have it though and I'm trying to get to the root of it myself which is bloody difficult. It's obviously just a grab for attention, the tearful video, the fact that she said it is officially diagnosed. If you are diagnosed and have a therapist, go to them for help Demi!!! People using mental health illnesses for attention and views are disgusting and make it harder for people who do have it imo.
Again I cant diagnose here. I do think she has issues with food but I dont think she has an ED. Its all done in private and in secret and you lie 24/7 whether it was when I had anorexia or BED, no one knew for a good while ! Especially anorexia as all I was getting told was that I looked great apart from my grey face 😒

But still she should see her gp about her boundary issues.

Also that's insane you can't see your gp ! My practice have 7 or 8 gps in the practice so if mine is busy there's loads others but only do that once a year max ! Deffo go. Some great books out there too 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again I cant diagnose here. I do think she has issues with food but I dont think she has an ED. Its all done in private and in secret and you lie 24/7 whether it was when I had anorexia or BED, no one knew for a good while ! Especially anorexia as all I was getting told was that I looked great apart from my grey face 😒

But still she should see her gp about her boundary issues.

Also that's insane you can't see your gp ! My practice have 7 or 8 gps in the practice so if mine is busy there's loads others but only do that once a year max ! Deffo go. Some great books out there too 🥰
That’s what I thought as well (as someone who doesn’t have an ED but has friends who do). With BED I thought it was typical to, well - binge - on a HUGE amount of food in a matter of one or two hours, and secretively. It’s a really intimate, private act of self-love.

Demi just eats too much of the wrong things throughout the day. The drinks alone that she bought in that video would have amounted to over 1k calories. The smoothie was from concentrate so just a sugary soup really, and I wouldn’t touch that blue drink with a barge pole

Reactions: 9
Doesn't she have a therapist though? Someone a few comments back said she does.

Reactions: 1
As if you would do an ad with half your eyelashes missing & no wonder she is getting sore if she’s washing herself with them manky rings on 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 23
God you know things are desperate when you’re doing an advert for itchy private parts Jesus Christ

also doing the advert with half her eyelashes on. What the actual hell. She’s getting paid for this. How?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For the love of God she could have at least told her followers in that add that scented products shouldn't be used on your 😺 at all. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If your fruity shower gel keeps irritating your intimate area skin surely that should be your first clue that it’s not actually meant to go there?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watched the 24 hour gas station challenge and the recommended video after was Peter kay on tour. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
‘I’m not going to get greggs from the gas station’
She definitely secretly got some greggs

‘I probably can’t drink any of these drinks because they won’t be vegan but I’ll get them another time’
What, when you’re not pretending to be vegan?

‘I made my breakfast bits last all the way to lunch time’
In fact she ate it all in the car as soon as she bought it. Why does she need crisps and Oreos as well as fruit and a smoothie? 🐷

‘this is the first hot meal of the day’
At lunch time I don’t see the issue with this, I have a cold breakfast of fruit and yoghurt and then usually a cold lunch too each day?

Honestly, her eating habits disgust me. I’m not a skinny girl but I calorie count and I go to the gym in order to do something about it and to improve my health. She chats rubbish and is a bad influence

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck ME. She's not actually done an AD for itshy intermish aireeyah cream has she?! Just when I think she can't get any worse, she manages.

I have no idea why brands keep working with her. Her AD content is so forced and not at all believable or genuine. The jump-cuts before she's finished a sentence, the glancing off screen to read her prompts. It's so unprofessional.

Her 'management' must really be pushing her at the moment, this misplaced AD and all of the stupid clickbait articles about bargain shopping make me think they're giving one last push to see if she is worth bothering with in the future.

Reactions: 29
I hate the way she constantly goes through food ingredients as if she has an allergy or intolerance…. It’s only when it suits her! She made the lifestyle choice. “Can’t have it” So irritating

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.