Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on something in this video?

Also is this "Bay watch test" not ridiculous, as if she is going to say anything remotely honest or negative when the brand is paying heršŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new video šŸ™ˆ even my 6 year old was like ā€˜jeez Louise put some clothes onā€™ šŸ¤£

ā€œI like good comingā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know that the coffee she spilt in her car is still in there now swimming around never to be cleaned up until her next #gifted valet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve not been posting in a while because pregnancy is beating my ass but when i tell you i RAN to tattle after she posted tonightā€™s shenanigans!! Discharge is obviously natural and nothing to be ashamed of but also not exactly something people want to see šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø How is she making any money?! The bar is literally on the floor and she still manages to be below it there is no effort whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we can all officially say we've seen more of Demi's body and her functions than we've seen and experienced of our own. I signed up for some hauls and come shop with me's back in the day not this. Not this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she tried to run wearing the black swimsuit šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ I don't understand the faces she pulls! šŸ¤®

Demi man ya job is making YouTube videyos the least you could do is make yourself look a bit more presentable šŸ¤¦ cause I'd be mortified looking like that online šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Also....where the hell did her neck disappeared to? šŸ‘€ Cause my god running on the spot looks so unbearable for her....I dread to think what she would be like actually excercising....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She talked about the perimeter of the black and white neckline. Earlier in the week it was the circumference of the kaseebo. Am i the only one thinking shes doing Maths GCSE in her spare time? She'll be talking about Pythagorus in her next Poundland haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She talked about the perimeter of the black and white neckline. Earlier in the week it was the circumference of the kaseebo. Am i the only one thinking shes doing Maths GCSE in her spare time? She'll be talking about Pythagorus in her next Poundland haul!
She canā€™t even calculate her own dress size

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Only Pi this lass will talk about is an accidentally vegan pie sheā€™s been gifted and shovelled down her fat throat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.