Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more bed dose thm dogs need

the new music she puting over is irritating o doing the muscle food again. Just because your geting payed not because of the struggles all.she dose is dance round the house she he belly out all day doing meals not hard how is doing the muscle food geting a better relationship with food shopping and cooking 🤨. You got to the site to what meal snack you won't done not shopping to be done no cooking all doing is reheating the ready meals up

That bench with the wagon wheels like
something your nan would have and disnshe sneak out side to near more snacks she say u get 3 she had wrap bread atick them bag.of pretzels
then did a pop of t and when out with something else 🤣🤣 also did anyone else notice she took a bite of the wrap in the rapper put it down went dark then another wrap appeared out of the rapper that didn't have a bite in it. How boring is the vlogs getin I put the on 2x speed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
7CC23DAC-04EB-438B-B90A-86744B3F2770.png

sorry I’m hear againto repeat myself but can she stop saying plant based? It’s an energy drink full of shite, tell me where’s the plants Demi? She’s so think man

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 720867
sorry I’m hear againto repeat myself but can she stop saying plant based? It’s an energy drink full of shite, tell me where’s the plants Demi? She’s so think man
Hahahahhaha

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before but has anyone noticed that in Demi’s YT videos she has three chins and then on IG has none - zoom in on her chin area in every photo and it’s distorted and reshaped 😳 qween of angles

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 720867
When she had the monster and red.bull I Google they are suitable for vegan but not on vegan list as they still test on animals as a company and I read somewhere they had bull sperm in
them that why I Google them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I know we’ve already pretty much digested this video but my god.... the STATE of it 😭😭🤢🤢 if I was her neighbour and I walked out into my garden looked over and saw that, I’d bolt it inside and ring the police... can’t even feel safe within your own home nowadays when Big D is in the garden deep in thought thinking about her next meal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know we’ve already pretty much digested this video but my god.... the STATE of it 😭😭🤢🤢 if I was her neighbour and I walked out into my garden looked over and saw that, I’d bolt it inside and ring the police... can’t even feel safe within your own home nowadays when Big D is in the garden deep in thought thinking about her next meal.
She’s soooooo awkward 🙈
I felt so uncomfortable watching this segment: she kept turning her head and gazing anywhere but the camera - but then at one point she glances at the camera anyway to check it’s still filming.
She was so awkwardly self-aware but pretending to forget the camera was there…

like wtf is she trying to do? Is she method acting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks like a fat old lady waiting at one of those rural bus stop shelters.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s soooooo awkward 🙈
I felt so uncomfortable watching this segment: she kept turning her head and gazing anywhere but the camera - but then at one point she glances at the camera anyway to check it’s still filming.
She was so awkwardly self-aware but pretending to forget the camera was there…

like wtf is she trying to do? Is she method acting?!
Think she was looking out for Sean because she sneak more snacks 🤣🤣. She got that look of a child when they eating a snack when you just told them there dinner be done soon 🤨.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't wait for the next video where she shows us her dog beds, with a time-lapse of her putting the doggy duvets in their doggy duvet covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said they’re doing the muscle food plan for four weeks but will allow themselves to have a takeaway once a week? Did I hear that right? These bleeping beasts can’t go four weeks without a takeaway? Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said they’re doing the muscle food plan for four weeks but will allow themselves to have a takeaway once a week? Did I hear that right? These bleeping beasts can’t go four weeks without a takeaway? Christ
They're only doing the plan cause they're getting paid to do it, I highly doubt when the camera isn't running that they're even eating the food 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.