Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the close up…. But the bra strap is clinging on for dear life on the last hooks! Now I’ve actually seen this zoomed in, the space between her bra and knickAs…. That’s not normal surely ?!

I wonder if she knows you can get bra extenders ? Well you do now Big Dems! Amazon ;) thank me later

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I tell you what is art.. how one person can make their skin look so bleeping dirty 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alright the ankle dirt is probs tan but that bottom of her feet? That’s floor dirt , dirty witch
Was coming here to say this!
absolute filth!!!
That house must be bleeping rank 🤢🤮

Sorry for the close up…. But the bra strap is clinging on for dear life on the last hooks! Now I’ve actually seen this zoomed in, the space between her bra and knickAs…. That’s not normal surely ?!

I wonder if she knows you can get bra extenders ? Well you do now Big Dems! Amazon ;) thank me later
She must be SO uncomfortable all the time.

Reactions: 9
nelly London done a post yesterday saying ‘I am art’ or something like that.. surprise surprise demi is now posting ‘this is art’🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s absolutely disgusting! Someone her size does not look good in a bra and thong and I don’t care what body positive spin is put on it! It’s absolutely rank! 🤢🤮
And if she’s going to continually post underwear pictures she needs to sort her bleeping tan out!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

No it's not normal to have that little a space between her bra and knickers. It's because she's hoiked them so far up her arse they're now halfway up her back and it makes her arse look MASSIVE!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else think the Superking bed looks really small? I’ve got one and I’m a lot bigger than Demi but my bed is literally huge, even on pictures it looks huge xx

Reactions: 19
Just catching up on the latest Daily Dose of tit vlog and I’m shocked Aye is making the bed in the spare room…. The poor fucker does everything in that house, the least she could do is make the bleeping bed. She’s one big fat lazy pig, she gets more unbearable every day.

Like what does she actually do? Other than eat?

• Haha
That rug is bleeping vile. How is she not ashamed? The bottom of their feet have always been filthy, the house is a bleeping tip. I don’t know how she has the cheek to invite people round.

Just catching up on the latest Daily Dose of tit vlog and I’m shocked Aye is making the bed in the spare room…. The poor fucker does everything in that house, the least she could do is make the bleeping bed. She’s one big fat lazy pig, she gets more unbearable every day.

Like what does she actually do? Other than eat?
Stand around puffing and panting whilst Sean does all the work, if her vlogs are anything to go by.

She is totally lacking in any self-awareness isn't she. Most people would be embarrassed to show themselves just stood about whilst the other person did all the work.

Reactions: 9
Couple of great close ups of Demis hole tonight lads. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's play a game -
How many words does Demi get wrong, I'll start Pacific instead of specific.
Shet instead of set
Mirrow instead of Mirror......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Weasel instead of easel.
Noneoftheless instead of Nonetheless.
Kasebo instead of gazebo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.