Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even be arsed to hate watch her new video because it will be an absolute bore fest
I clicked off after a minute because of the amount of times she said patio. I swear to god, for every time she said patio I could probs be a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'I think the first one was when she was a lot smaller'

Has she really been a lot smaller in recent years?

Reactions: 7

She really was last year if you look back she’s gained a lot of weight that screen shot we are talking about comes from a TikTok so isn’t edited

Ok I take it back just seen the bent photo frame in the photo 😭🤣

B89BE7D5-D04C-4105-9CE7-461BA2F6F5E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fairy up liquid instead of washing up liquid

Also, I'm no prude and I can swear like a sailor, but I don't watch you tube garden renovation videos to have the host effing and blinding, so lazy and unprofessional.
I have to admit …. I say fairy up liquid. No idea why though, my mum hates when I say it. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to admit …. I say fairy up liquid. No idea why though, my mum hates when I say it. 🥲
My sister used to say it 😊 and lickstip as well 😊 very cute

But lets get a grip here! Its not about our cute mistakes, this is about Demis massive daily cock ups.

Also:

Fox fur instead of faux fur 😂😂😂 i remember this one cos i was listening to her going around IKEA ages ago to fit out her new office (which never materialised) and she mentioned a lovely fox fur rug, i nearly fell off the sofa thinking that IKEA were stocking fox fur! Looked at the video and she was holding up a 100% acrylic rug 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
DD781822-0F6F-40D5-B536-960AC000637C.png

I know the original comment is really mean but I’m pissing at it 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her mouth has just got more exaggerated as she’s got fatter.

these random photos she’s posted of herself when she was younger, her mouth is much less pronounced. It’s just because she has such a chubby face now.

Also - why is she randomly posting photos of her younger self again?! Is she trying to prove she wasn’t always overweight again? Does she secretly wish she was thinner? Body positivity much?

Reactions: 23
Why is she reusing that same crappy footage from her previous gArDeN rEnOvAtIoN ?!?! How many times do i need to see her tit patio?!?!?!!?
I could have sworn I’ve seen Shaun rip down that dog run at the back, but now it’s back up again? Maybe I was just dreaming? x

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon they bought that big tray of chicken to batch cook for the dogs but really its for the big woman? Cos I do. She might give the puppies a wee tiny piece though.
The big woman HAHAHAHAHA omg, dunno why that’s killed me but it has

why did they even paint the radiator black in that spare room? It doesn’t go at all, and just looks stupid.
It’s like she looks at things for inspiration and likes a little bit of everything and just shoves it all together, which then makes the whole thing look RUBBISH.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has she managed to make a 15 minute video on her painting some paving slabs? 😂 also it did make me laugh when she tried to explain what you need for a patio but didn’t actually have a clue.

Reactions: 12
it’s funny seeing her try and be relatable and down to earth to her followers by posting bad pictures to show what she really looks like…because it defeats the purpose when you look hideous either way 💀

it’s funny seeing her try and be relatable and down to earth to her followers by posting bad pictures to show what she really looks like…except it defeats the purpose when you look hideous either way 💀
it’s funny seeing her try and be relatable and down to earth to her followers by posting bad pictures to show what she really looks like…because it defeats the purpose when you look hideous either way
it’s funny seeing her try and be relatable and down to earth to her followers by posting bad pictures to show what she really looks like…because it defeats the purpose when you look hideous either way 💀
forgive me i don’t know why i quoted this like 3 times

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.